[Passive] Pretty Pretty Slaughter

SadistPoet

Ippen, Shinde Miru?
This is the passive RP thread for Pretty Pretty Slaughter. It will be only utilized during declared time periods.

This thread is used for more light, fun, and goofy interactions between the girls. This does not make this thread not canon, and it can be used for dramatic conversation too. Posting in this thread will be treated as semi-literate with no length requirement. Please avoid one liners if you can help it though.

The current setting for the first Passive time will be the RV Campground

Have fun!

Khaliunaa Bayanbold

Una didn’t want to talk to anybody. Despite having survived the incident in New York, Una had been delivered a fate far worse than death. Hell could no even compare to the agony she felt as her mind twisted and her insides throbbed. With the internet, Una was nothing. She curled up on one of the rv beds with her head between her knees. She had even rejected to see Emerie, who was sure not to leave her camera behind. Even without the internet Una wouldn’t mind taking pictures to post later. Unfortunately her mutation had altered her body to be more desirable, and her mind to be a lot more sensitive about it. Even know Una wore a big sweatshirt and sweat pants in order to hide herself from the others as much as possible. He was mostly successful. No one else had mentioned it if they had noticed.

One of the things that kept Una busy in the campground was training. When Una wasn’t curled up in the rv Emerie would teach her the basic on how to shoot. She trained with hand guns and long ranged rifles. So far Una was showing potential, but Emerie let her know that she had a long ways to go.

Una hadn’t forgotten the gheist’s message. She could remember it clearly even still. Around the bed Una slept on in the rv were rows and rows of sheets of paper taped up against the rv wall. On the papers were Una’s attempts to translate the gheist's brief message. She had made a lot of progress, and it kept her focused on something other than her idle social media lying in wait for her return. It wasn’t uncommon for Una to spend the majority of a day writing what looked like nonsense onto a piece of paper and adding it onto the wall. Many of the other girls didn’t seem to like looking at the paper, but they never tried to stop her. Una was already unstable enough as it was. Sharing a bed with May didn’t help much.

Suddenly, Una’s pen stopped writing as she continued workijg on translating the gheist’s ‘words.’ “Huh? This useless thing! Gah!” Una threw the pen towards a wall in a fit of anger. “Does anyone have a pen I could use?” This was the third time Una had asked for a pen in the group’s time at the camp ground.

Last edited:
May was absolutely hated her current situation. She despised having to spend over a week in a cramped, hot, and sweat RV with a bunch of other people. It was only worse that she had to share her bed with Una who was taking up too much of the bed in more ways than one. She was even more distraught that her room had been effectively destroyed by that little brat, Annie. She could only salvage some basic items out of her room, but she had managed to stash away some of Francesca's personal storage of wine in her suitcase. She spent most nights hidden away at the edges of the campground getting drunk before stumbling back to crawl into bed with Una if she was not up doing whatever the hell she was doing.

May would wake up a few times every night crying, but soon would shut herself up and go back to sleep.

The three things that May focused on during the week was working on a tan by laying on top of the RV in her swimsuit, secretly working with her new tongue to better use it, and manipulating other campers into giving her beer.

May found herself laying in her bunk, chomping on some chips, when she heard Una throw a pen then ask for a new one. May shouted down to her, "Hey shut-it! I'm trying to relax, and you are like giving me anxiety, or something stupid like that!"

Interactions: InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum / open to interactions

Pamela

The incident in New York seemed to have affected the Pretty Protectors in one way or another and Pamela was no exception. The fight made the chef less fiery than normal, making her have some more patience before she snapped even if it wasn't noticeable. The fighting didn't faze her for some reason, what really did were the mutations. They were like scars, they stayed even after they transformed which made her determined to not get one by trying her best not to be traumatized. She wondered how long she could last before that happened.

The first thing Pamela did after sending money for her father's operation was to practice ranged combat. She knew the basics but needed to practice her aim, often borrowing guns to practice and having Suzanne to supervise her.

The Mexican had made it her duty to make sure everyone ate enough, using the small food they got to make tasty meals and snacks, of course making healthy meals tasty.
Pamela was in charge of anything that had to do with food, from buying it to making it and she was glad of it.

Pamela just finished making fruit salad and was currently making mini tamales before she heard Una's voice asking for a pen for the third time during their stay on the RV and responded by another complaint of May's. The brunette still couldn't get over the fact that Una was buffer than normal and was wearing sweatpants also that May had become an alocholic. She pretty much had to force them both to eat every once in a while. Pamela also made sure to give Una fat- free foods to help her out but it didn't seem to work.
May was also being less annoying, except when she got drunk. Pamela had tried to make her eat by giving her wine afterwards, and the result, it worked, sort of.

Sighing, Pamela took two pens, a small plate of her mini tamales and a serving of fruit salad and walked over to the RV bed the blondes were currently in.

"Hey, Numero, catch"

She tossed the pens at Una and put the food next to her.

"So, Sherlock.. Got anywhere with the code?"

She said in a joking manner. Pamela noticed that Una was spending much more time on whatever she was decoding or scribbling down but didn't really pry her about it

"Also May, eat some actual food for once, chips and alcohol later once I see your plate is empty"

Pamela said as she snatched the chips away and kept them from the superstar's reach. She felt like a mom but that was Ophelia's thing.

Mentions:
Ophelia ( .chxrryette. .chxrryette. )

Interactions:
May ( SadistPoet SadistPoet )
Una ( InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum )

Open

May groaned in protest as Pamela took away her chips, "What the flying fuck! Those are like, one of my only sources of enjoyment on this bogus ass field-trip, or whatever miss no-mouth is calling it. Hell, I would be up to play some degenerate ass video games just to kill time." May peeked over the edge of her bunk to see Pamela carrying a plate of tamales and fruit salad, "Oh! That looks great." Her frog tongue accidentally slipped from her mouth, seemingly having a mind of its own. She reeled it back in as soon as it slipped from her mouth, "Don't say anything!" She yelled in protest as she hopped down from her bunk to Una's side. "What have you been doing anyways?!" She asked as she snatched a few tamales from the plate, and then shoving them into her mouth, "By the by Una, you should consider putting on some real clothes. You are looking like someone who goes to convenience stores at 3 AM."

Interactions: ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum / Open

Last edited:
Khaliunaa Bayanbold

Una caught the pens and went right back to the papers.

“I’m doing very well actually! I think I’ve figured out how to get everything in the right order now!” Una said to Pamela happily. She grabbed one of the tamales and popped it into her mouth.

She didn’t even notice May approaching as she savored the tamale’s reinvigorating flavor. “They’re so delicious Pamela! If you started a business I would model with your food whener you like!”

Una then turned to respond to May. Her voice got a lot less cheerful.

“I’m trying to figure out what the gheist said that one time. Giant robo monsters don’t stop their rampage to talk a little for no reason! We could learn so much if I figure this out. There’s too much I don’t understand and if I had my computer I’d be figuring out a lot more.”

Una visibly winced at May’s comment. She really hadn’t been keeping up woth her appearances lately after all. She had barely managed to grab anything from her room because she was so busy looking at her mirror and moving files from her computer onto a flash drive.

“You look like you haven’t grown at all since pre-school! Besides, I don’t need to look nice since no one is going to be taking any pictures of me.” Una had stopped writing and was frowning at May.

May reached into her suitcase and produced a digital camera, "Sayyyy sweatpants!" She snapped a photo of Una in her particular outfit. "I wonder what fans would say if this showed up online, but is alright. I am a nice girl Una, so this photo can be our little secret!" May tossed the camera back up to her top bunk, "Well if I haven't grown since pre-school that's fine because it looks like you need to stop growing." May pointed a rude finger at Una before sticking her tongue out at, but she suddenly forget she had a frog tongue, so she slipped it back in quickly.

Interactions: InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Last edited:
Pamela

Pamela rolled her eyes at May. She was like a teen having teen problems, which she was.

"Freedom of speech still exists you know"

The brunnete said in annoyance as she rolled her eyes once more, before smiling at Una

"That's good to know"

Pamela gave Una the fruit salad and chuckled at her compliment

"Awe shucks, Numero, that's flattering but you're forgetting that I already have a business"

Pamela said, referring to the restaurant. Simon and Jose were doing a good job running it.
The Mexican's face turned into an annoyed one once they both started arguing. She hopped over to the top bunk and took the camera before giving May an annoyed look

"If you're trying to blackmail her or dump her deeper in the dumps, try that when I'm not around"

She deleted the photo and pat them both on the head before going back to make some more mini tamales.

Mentions: N/A

Interactions:
Una ( InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum )
May ( SadistPoet SadistPoet )
@ Open

| AIMI |
1564607843045.png
"U-um..." Aimi sat at the foot of another bunk, awkwardly swinging her legs as May and Una went at each other. Recently, she had retracted into a sort of shell, not speaking very much and spacing often. The increased attention on her after the fight in New York increased her stress levels significantly. Even after a year, Aimi was still frightened by the majority of her fans. Knowing that even more people would recognize her, even if it was for her magical girl work, made her sort of nervous. Una and May fighting also made her nervous. Insults flying between the two girls, and comments on lack of growth and sudden growth-- Aimi was quite uncomfortable with the situation. "Y-you're both very cute in your own ways, you know? Maybe we can... stop fighting?"

Without missing a beat May turned to Aimi, she stomped over to her, "What? What is this little 'horny' bitch tryin' to tell us what we can and cannot do?" May puffed her chest out in anger, trying to look more intimidating than she actually was. When she got close to Aimi, the smell of alcohol was apparent on May's breath, "Like seriously girl - I thought my fans were pedophiles, but your fans take.. the... cake..." May utilized her magic to conjure a cake right above Aimi's head, allowing it to plop onto her, "Hey porky, eat up!" She called back to Una.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Kitt Kitt

A wave of rage overcame Una for a moment, her face contorting. But she quickly took a deep breath.

“Oh Aimi. I don’t want you to speak to me. Ever. Unless of course you’re offering to take photos with me. But right now, shut up and go be famous somewhere else.”

“And you!” Una exclaimed turning to May. She suddenly leapt out of her seat and on top of May. “Am I porky enough for you now?” Una hopped up into the air a little before crashing her behing back down onto May, obviously trying to lnock the wind out of the girl. Una kept a forced smile on her face all the while.

| AIMI |
1564612394855.png
"What? What is this little 'horny' bitch tryin' to tell us what we can and cannot do?" May got close, too close. Her breath reeked of beer. Aimi knew now that she should've just kept her mouth shut. "Like seriously girl - I thought my fans were pedophiles, but your fans take.. the... cake..." And just as soon as those words left May's lips, a cake plopped onto Aimi's head, impaling itself on her mutation. Angry tears burst at the corners of Aimi's eyes, but before she could do anything else, Una replied to her as well. “Oh Aimi. I don’t want you to speak to me. Ever. Unless of course you’re offering to take photos with me. But right now, shut up and go be famous somewhere else.” Just trying to help. Just trying to help. Why does it always turn out this way? “And you! Am I porky enough for you now?” Una was now crushing May with her full weight. Nobody ever appreciates when I try to help, and I'm too nice to these two and just let them walk all over me. I'm tired of it! Aimi shook her head, attempting to remove most of the cake from her hair. I've got to stand up for myself!

Without a full transformation, Aimi decided to take control of the situation. While May and Una were fighting each other, Aimi manifested her microphone, and switched it on. Speaking clearly, she directed a series of commands to the pair. "Una, get off of May. May, apologize to me, AND Una. Una, apologize to me AND May." If the girls went through with the apologies, she would continue. "Um... May, I want you to..." She hesitated, before remembering the cake. "..Eat the cake off of the ground. Using only... your m-mutation." Turning to Una, Aimi tapped her chin, thinking of what punishment would suit her. "Unaaaaa... stop dressing like a hobo. Wear your old, normal clothes. Then, you'll both let me take pictures." Depending on how the girls reacted, Aimi might feel bad. Probably not, though.

May got knocked onto the ground by Una's surprise attack. She was about to open her mouth, and dish out more insults, but Aimi had interrupted with her microphone.

"Una, get off of May. May, apologize to me, AND Una. Una, apologize to me AND May."

May knew inside her what she really wanted to say, yet an outside force had taken over her mind. May stood up and looked Aimi directly in the eyes, "I'm really really sorry Aimi. I lash out at people because I feel insecure about myself..."

"Um... May, I want you to... ..Eat the cake off of the ground. Using only... your m-mutation."

May got down on her knees with tear-filled eyes. She extended her tongue out and begin to stuff large chunks of the birthday sized cake into her mouth. May's frog-tongue deftly grabbed up the cake piece by piece, shoveling it into mouth at an alarming rate. She gagged and coughed some up, but picked up the chewed up gunk and proceeded to swallow it again. Tears began to stream down her face as her body acted on its own until the cake would be completely consumed.

Kitt Kitt InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Una didn’t even notice Aimi gaking out her microphone. She was too busy trying to crush May’s small self. But when she hear Aimi stating her commands she knew it was too late.

Una stood up and stepped away from May. Her frown from before had returned, as she glared at Aimi now.

Then, just as Aimi commanded, she apologized.

“Sorry for telling you to go away Aimi... it was mean. And uh, sorry for saying you were small May, it isn’t a bad thing.” Una hated herself for actually apologizing, but what Aimi commanded next made her laugh. May was to eat the cake with only her tongue! Quiets laughs escaped her lips before she heard her own punishment. Changing into her old clothes she wore before the mutation.

Silently, Una dragged her feet towards her suitcase. She had in fact brought a couple of her old clothes in case he mutation was really a temporary joke. Now the decision had come back to bite her. Taking off her sweat pants and sweat shirt was quick and easy, but putting on the other clothes was a whole different story. Her shirt felt like it was a hundred sizes too small as she squeezed it down over her chest. It hurt squishing herself down so much but once she got it all the way down it wasn’t so bad. However the shirt was strained to the max, and outlined Una perfectly.

Una then went to out the shorts on. They were too small as well, and Una couldn’t pull them up for the life of her. But with one grunt, and one enormous pull, Una lifted the shorts up over her behind. The purple shorts rid up very high and were terribly comfortable in every way and place possible. Una could only look down at herself in shame as she turned to Aimi and awaited her to take pictures as she had stated.

Claire was hardly able to process the amount of casualties that had resulted from the Gheist's rampage. She was only able to put it behind her by treating it like a natural disaster; she told herself that it was hardly her fault and there was nothing she could do. She harbored doubts that such a flimsy excuse as being ambushed could excuse the amount of lives that were lost, but she refused to bear the burden of such a tragic event. She buried her dark feelings deep within her and allowed herself to enjoy the peaceful calm that settled after her first battle.

...That was assuming things were becoming "peaceful". Claire had stepped out of the RV and came back with a bunch of playing cards. She'd assumed that everyone would still be lazing around, and she wanted to liven up the place the only way she knew how. She had experience with fooling around when things got boring after months of being in the Paranormal Research Club at her high school, where her small group of friends did nothing but laze around in the club room. The last thing she expected when she opened the door to the RV was Aimi's loud voice to be projecting across the room with her mic while she, in her eyes, gave cruel commands to Una and May.

"I'm back!" Claire entered and placed the decks that she bought onto her bed, approaching Aimi to observe the scene. "Wow, idols are pretty hardcore, huh? I didn't think you'd have the personality..." Claire turned to Aimi with a gleaming look in her eyes. "So cool! Is being a BDSM mistress a key to being an idol?" Claire smiled expectantly at the girl with the impression that she was a total sadist. Claire had been fangirling over the idol since day one, and her popularity made her think she existed on a higher plane of existence.

She turned towards the other famous idol in the room. "That looks delicious! I didn't realize May was so hungry...or perhaps she's being force-fed by your power?" She looked at Aimi with even greater amounts of awe. "Is this what you'd call an idol war? Taking down your rivals by using your powers? That's amazing! May is pretty amazing too for eating all that cake..."

The final popular girl she gave attention to was Una, who suddenly decided to take off her clothes. "Una, I didn't realize you had such a nice figure! I'm probably mistaken, but did your boobs get bigger from the last time I've seen you?"

| AIMI |
1564615898036.png
"I'm really really sorry Aimi. I lash out at people because I feel insecure about myself..." Aimi felt good about this part, until May began to comply with the rest of her order. As she got down on her knees, crying and gagging, Aimi began to feel sick. Why did she let her anger get the best of her? All she could do was watch as May choked on a piece of cake, spit it up, and then ate it again. "O-oh, May, I'm... I'm so sorry, I was just.." Aimi trailed off, not knowing what to say. Before she could collect her thoughts, Una began her part. “Sorry for telling you to go away Aimi... it was mean. And uh, sorry for saying you were small May, it isn’t a bad thing.” Una's apology was nice to hear, too, but Aimi was scared to see how much she would hate Aimi's punishment. The blonde seemed to be enjoying May's suffering, and even that made Aimi feel worse for May, and even guiltier.

Una returned, her body squeezed into her old clothing. She looked terrible, and a clear expression of shame was obvious on her face. Aimi stood, horrified at what she had done. Camera in hand, the girls waited for Aimi to take the picture, but... she couldn't do it. The tears returned, and she began to stammer out an apology. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't think... I didn't think it would be this...bad..." The idol sniffed. "Please stop, I won't take the picture... I c-can't.." As Aimi cried, and the other girls stood in their pathetic states, Claire entered at the absolute worst time.

"I'm back!" She bounded in, cheerfully. "Wow, idols are pretty hardcore, huh? I didn't think you'd have the personality..." Claire looked so excited. "So cool! Is being a BDSM mistress a key to being an idol?" In the interactions Aimi and Claire had, it had become obvious that the latter was a fangirl. "U-um... this is just... something that went really wrong..." Aimi stammered. Claire continued at full speed."That looks delicious! I didn't realize May was so hungry...or perhaps she's being force-fed by your power? Is this what you'd call an idol war? Taking down your rivals by using your powers? That's amazing! May is pretty amazing too for eating all that cake..." Here was where Aimi felt the worst, watching Claire relish in Aimi's destruction. "Una, I didn't realize you had such a nice figure! I'm probably mistaken, but did your boobs get bigger from the last time I've seen you?"

Aimi placed a shaky hand on Claire's shoulder. "H-hey, Claire... Would you like to go t-to town with me?" The idol had to get out of there, fast.

May continued every eating slice, chunk, and fragment of cake. She was so fixated on consuming the entire cake that she had completely zoned out. For the duration of eating the cake she could not perceive anything other than her own agony as she nigh-inhaled the sugary 'treat.' As the pressure in her stomach increased, all she could do is cry for any form of catharsis. She preformed Aimi's will in a remarkable amount of time. Wolfing down the entire thing just as Claire finished with her amazed little observations. May rolled over onto her back and let out a disgusting, involuntary belch. She placed both of her hands on her distended stomach to hide it. May began to sob, "D- don't look at me!" She cried out to everyone around her.

Pamela

Pamela had just finished making two plates filled with mini tamales and was was going to share them until the blasting voice of Aimi rang in her ears, almost making her drop the plates. Taking her pan, the Mexican made her way back to the room and was horrified by what she saw.

May was full and looked like a pregnant lady with her stomach with tears on her eyes, Una was in her old clothes which were too tight for her in shame and Aimi was apologizing.

Pamela felt hee inner stove flare up, her glare directed right at Aimi

"Oh no no señorita, you aren't going anywhere yet"

Pamela looked at her pan, then back at Aimi before taking her chancla* and throwing it at her

"That was just cruel! What's wrong with you? You know I'm the only one who's allowed to lose her temper here!"

Pamela yelled at Aimi

"Apologize properly and GET OUTTA MY SIGHT!"

With that declaration, the Mexican smacked the wall with her pan, making an audible gong as she furiously pointed outside. She then looked at Una and May before sighing

"Una, change back into your clothes and I'll give you both a massage"

She then glanced at Claire

"If you're hungry, they're mini tamales and fruit salad you can eat"​

Claire was nearly blown away by Aimi's suggestion, and she beamed at the idol. She couldn't help but notice that she looked somehow distressed, but she could spare no time to think rationally about what was going on when she was so excited. She held both the girl's hands, interlocking their fingers together.

"YES! I would be honored to go to town with you! Am I dreaming? I never thought anything like this would happen in my life! Where do you want to go? Want to see a movie? Find an amusement park? Arcade? Restaurant? Karaoke? What am I saying, I'm an idiot, I would obviously not even begin to compare in karaoke—"

"D-don't look at me!"

Claire's excitement came to an abrupt end at May's exclamation. She quickly backed away from Aimi when a slipper suddenly came soaring through the air, and she flinched when the sound of Pam's pan reverberated throughout the RV. Even when the angry Mexican stopped barking orders, Claire still flinched in reaction to her calm tone, which took on a sinister aura when it was packaged with a sideways glance. "Y-Yes! I greatly appreciate the meal you've prepared for us! Thank you very much!" Claire quickly approached the plate of mini tamales and stuffed one into her mouth. She shouted for Pam's benefit as she chewed, even as fear was prevalant in her voice. "Mmh! So good!" At least she wasn't lying; the food really was delicious.

Last edited:
Una quickly turned and ran behind a bed, where she began her struggle to take off her incredibly tight clothes. Unfortunately, taking the clothes off was a lot harder than putting them on. She grunt and growled in anger as she tried to wiggle her clothes free, but to no avail. She slowly sat up from behind the bed and turned to look at Pam. She motioned for Pam to approach, and asked, "Can you help me get these off? Like... with your knife or something? Also... a massage would be nice." Una remembered Pamela pulling her to safety back in New York, and appreciated her because of it. She would confide in the fiery cook today and hope she didn't ask for anything in return.

lucia megume "halo"

interacted ➜ Una InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum , Pam ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
mentioned ➜ Claire Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis
location ➜ spicy hell

⊱ ─────────────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─────────────── ⊰

Luce sat on one of the messy beds and cradled her head in her hands. Waves of chatter washed over her and only intensified her headache. She wasn’t ready for this, especially not directly after the chaos that had ensued.

A bright flying sandal and pan reverberating made the girl yelp and jump up from her position. She saw Claire walk over and nervously shove a tamale into her mouth. Following suit, she gulped before sidling up to the fiery chef.

”Heeeeyyyyy, Pam, what’s up?” Luce was flying blind but Claire seemed pretty scared and Pam didn’t look to be in the best mood. As she looked around she noticed Una struggling on a bed.

”Hey, Una,” She laughed and raised a hand to her mouth nervously. “Need some help there?”
[/B][/COLOR]

| AIMI |
1564618183343.png
"Oh no no señorita, you aren't going anywhere yet." Aimi felt a sharp pain on the back of her neck as a shoe hit her. "That was just cruel! What's wrong with you? You know I'm the only one who's allowed to lose her temper here! Apologize properly and GET OUTTA MY SIGHT!" Aimi flinched at the cook's angry words, and turned to face Pamela, wiping away tears. "I-I apologized already. I don't owe you anything, and you d-don't...know anything!" Another pang of guilt, as Aimi let her anger take over again. "S-sorry..." She trailed off. Pamela then began taking care of the other two girls who had just suffered her rage. You don't know anything! You don't know how mean those girls how, how selfish, how... You just don't get it...

Claire, meanwhile, had been nervously eating tamales. She had previously been elated when Aimi asked her out. "YES! I would be honored to go to town with you! Am I dreaming? I never thought anything like this would happen in my life! Where do you want to go? Want to see a movie? Find an amusement park? Arcade? Restaurant? Karaoke? What am I saying, I'm an idiot, I would obviously not even begin to compare in karaoke—" After this, who would want to talk to me? What a pathetic bitch, that's what they think. She sniffled. You fucked everything up again. Just shut the fuck up. Shut up. "Sorry, Claire. I.." The idol couldn't form words, but tried to form a shaky smile. "I understand if you h-hate me too, now.. But I'd like to go to an arcade if you wanted..!" Aimi knew the chances were slim. After this stunt, she probably isolated herself completely, maybe even getting kicked off of the team. Stupid fucking bitch.

Claire glanced nervously at May, who looked like she would suffer horribly from eating all of that cake. She nodded at Aimi's proposal with a sympathetic look on her face. "N-no, I don't hate you! But yeah, the atmosphere is getting a little intense in here, don't you think...?" She offered a nervous smile and took Aimi's hand in her own. "Let's go." She hurried to drag the girl out of the RV, grabbing her pack of Tarot cards from her bed along the way. Never know what kind of danger they could get in, after all.

Pamela

Pamela blinked at Claire's outburst, making her angrier

"Why you-"

”Heeeeyyyyy, Pam, what’s up?”

Luce's voice stopped her threat

"Someone's head"

She muttered as she watched Aimi leave. Sighing, the brunnete picked May up gently and put her on the bed before a Una called her.

"Can you help me get these off? Like... with your knife or something? Also... a massage would be nice."

Pamela smiled and nodded, dashing off and coming back with a butcher knife

"Stay still"

Pamela posed like a samurai and..

Slash

Slash

Slash

Slash!

Pamela then put the butcher knife on an imaginary sheath as the slashed pieces of Una's clothes fell to the ground, leaving making it more comfortable for Una to remove the tight clothing

"Come to me when you're done"

She said before she began to massage May's stomach like a pro. Her massaging skills were as impressive as her cooking ones, since she was used to massaging her dad and brothers after a long day of work.

With a sigh, Liv dragged herself towards their RV, Jerod at his usual spot on her shoulders. She’d briefly left to privately test her wooden arm. Many of the girls were shaken at the sight of it before, and she’d rather not be poking at it in the RV and make anyone uncomfortable. Liv was glad she left first though. Her face heated at the memory of her arm jerking upwards unexpectedly and smacking across her own face.

But at least she knew, more or less, how her new arm worked.

While many of the other girls were still downtrodden from the Gheist attack, Liv actually felt much better than before, now that there was no immediate threat. Everyone was alive, Winston was unscathed and had managed to secure her marionettes before Annie’s mech could destroy them all, and the RV, while a little cramped, actually felt cozy to Liv.

Putting on a smile and ready to greet her fellow magical girls, Liv smiled and opened the door.

And her smile dropped.

“Whoa, is this what girls do at slumber parties?” Jerod asked in bewilderment, taking in the mess and chaos that has become of the RV.

”I’m not sure... I’ve never been to one before,”Liv murmured, subconsciously taking a step back. From the corner of her eyes, she spotted Aimi and Claire ready to leave, and she called out to them, ”Oh! Would you mind if I joined?”

Before they could reply, Liv was already backing out of the RV. It didn’t exactly seem like a good place to be right now.

”And the rest of you girls, enjoy yourselves! But maybe clean up the mess before some crawlies come?”

Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Kitt Kitt

Users who are viewing this thread