• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pass, Set, and Spike OOC

It’s been a big while, I agree.

We should probably go for option 3. We could make it some sort of timeskip, preferably of a few months at least. The reboot‘s plot could be that maybe Fuhai Dun-Dit it now and fell from their not-so-eternal winning streak after that match with Lakeside.

Pass Set And Spike 2: Electric Boogaloo (Connor’s Revenge)

That may close the window for character development, but we could exchange roleplaying development for off-screen development and a big-ol catch-up post. And if this does happen, boy do you bet Connor will have a whole NOVEL for you to catch up on.

That’s my suggestion.
I like the way you're thinking. Sure, it removes a chance for more detail and background on characters due to there being a time skip, but it still makes a lot of room for catching up on things. Thank you for your feedback! (also, i def wanna see that connor post)

I just need two more people and we'll come to a decision.

I'd be up for trying to reboot.

I would love to join right from the beginning I had trouble wanting to get my posts up cause I started in a weird time where you guys were getting ready to move on to something else and it wasn't anything anyone did I was just personally having a tough time with it.

I'd be up for trying to reboot.

I would love to join right from the beginning I had trouble wanting to get my posts up cause I started in a weird time where you guys were getting ready to move on to something else and it wasn't anything anyone did I was just personally having a tough time with it.
That's a good reason. Since you started late, you weren't really able to allow your character to have a strong enough impact on the story or become known, so this can give anyone who started late a chance to introduce themselves earlier.

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm still wanting to continue the rp! I say we try to salvage it by recruiting more active players. I don't want to completely scrap the whole thing. I enjoy where Minma stands in the rp. I suggest making new recruits be already apart of a team when they join, unless they can make one post explaining how they join. I think the recruiting part takes too much time and eventually gets dragged.

I'm still wanting to continue the rp! I say we try to salvage it by recruiting more active players. I don't want to completely scrap the whole thing. I enjoy where Minma stands in the rp. I suggest making new recruits be already apart of a team when they join, unless they can make one post explaining how they join. I think the recruiting part takes too much time and eventually gets dragged.
That's actually a great idea. New recruits can be already apart of the team due to the time skip that'll be happening. That way in their first post, they can just explain how and why they joined the team, what position they play, and a little gist of their character's relationships with the other players.

Also, just because this is relevant to the roleplay, I signed up for a very small volleyball tourney that’s happening tomorrow.

I know nothing about volleyball.

this one’s for u pass set and spike rp on rpnation dot com

Also, just because this is relevant to the roleplay, I signed up for a very small volleyball tourney that’s happening tomorrow.

I know nothing about volleyball.

this one’s for u pass set and spike rp on rpnation dot com
OHHHH

GO CRAZY SAFETY

GIVE EM THAT CONNOR COMBO

OHHHH

GO CRAZY SAFETY

GIVE EM THAT CONNOR COMBO
we were the first round and we lost

BUT IT WAS SO FUUUUUUN I LOVED IT
no one on our team knew jackshit about volleyball (we were much better in football) but we enjoyed our time and for someone who was never played volley (me) I played really well

there was this after school pool party AND IT WAS FUCKING LIIIT I chugged 3 fruit punch sodas and MEGAburped yummyyyy

I kissed so many women I am a MAGNET

we were the first round and we lost

BUT IT WAS SO FUUUUUUN I LOVED IT
no one on our team knew jackshit about volleyball (we were much better in football) but we enjoyed our time and for someone who was never played volley (me) I played really well

there was this after school pool party AND IT WAS FUCKING LIIIT I chugged 3 fruit punch sodas and MEGAburped yummyyyy

I kissed so many women I am a MAGNET
Ah, you should've thought about Connor's past. You would've definitely won.

But the afterparty sounded fun, no lie.

ALSO

I SEE YOU PULLING WOMEN

WHEN I GET A GIRLFRIEND DON'T STEAL HER FROM ME

Ah, you should've thought about Connor's past. You would've definitely won.

But the afterparty sounded fun, no lie.

ALSO

I SEE YOU PULLING WOMEN

WHEN I GET A GIRLFRIEND DON'T STEAL HER FROM ME
ALL OF YOUR POSSIBLE GIRLFRIENDS
GONE
DESINTEGRATED INTO MY GRASP

if your future girl say she's loyal put her in a room with me see what happens

I FLIRTED WORRYING AMOUNTS OK THIS IS BECOMING A PROBLEM I HAVE WAY TOO MANY BITCHES I TRY TO MAKE A GIVEAWAY BUT THEY KEEP COMING BACK

ALL OF YOUR POSSIBLE GIRLFRIENDS
GONE
DESINTEGRATED INTO MY GRASP

if your future girl say she's loyal put her in a room with me see what happens

I FLIRTED WORRYING AMOUNTS OK THIS IS BECOMING A PROBLEM I HAVE WAY TOO MANY BITCHES I TRY TO MAKE A GIVEAWAY BUT THEY KEEP COMING BACK
You:
Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back