• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pass, Set, and Spike OOC

Okay so two things one I finally finished reading Cs and all the posts for the most part and realized I gave my character the same name as Akito’s brother oops we good with the same given name Coincidence? If not i can change it no problem i am not like hard set on that name or anything.

Second am i good to go? Should i make my first post or? Just checking so i know.

girl why are you sending messages at 4 in the asscrack of morning jesus

And i was just finishing reading up on everything before my shift started sooo i just wanted to post me questions real quick? Lol

I didn’t expect anyone to get back to me until later tho.

Shark is probs to busy with their volleyball tourney to reply. they did say this week was going to be hectic.

Ah i see well hope the tournament goes well. I’ve pretty much worked out a post so ill be good to go whenever

Yay indeed lol.
I am excited for this Rp seems like its going to be pretty fun. I’ve enjoyed everything i have read thus far.

I also couldn’t help but to start rewatching Haikyuu after seeing the rp lol

Well i mean its not like there is a lot of fun representations of volleyball in pop culture. Its always just the throwaway sport and the butt of jokes.

When i first watched Haikyuu i was just so excited to see my sport get the same treatment as all the others.

Also its just a good show!!!

My bad for the inactivity.

My team and I just did a scrimmage, it wasted a ton of time. The only reason it says I'm online is because I left my laptop on with an RPN tab open.

Okay so two things one I finally finished reading Cs and all the posts for the most part and realized I gave my character the same name as Akito’s brother oops we good with the same given name Coincidence? If not i can change it no problem i am not like hard set on that name or anything.

Second am i good to go? Should i make my first post or? Just checking so i know.
The name is alright. Lots of people have the same names.

For your post? Please post before I drop the two post to boost the next arc.

The name is alright. Lots of people have the same names.

For your post? Please post before I drop the two post to boost the next arc.

Yeah I just figured i would check if you preferred changing the name ya know?

Anyways I should hopefully be able to get a post up in the next hour or so!

I might not post until the merry weekend because it’s exam week AKA purgatory
plus after weekend i got semana santa so were pumping out more posts

My notifications are cracked fr

I always have to come here to see like 30 posts instead of getting notifications

Sounds good to me! I got Haruto thrown in there so i have just been anxiously waiting for the action to start lol

Sounds good to me! I got Haruto thrown in there so i have just been anxiously waiting for the action to start lol
Me too. I refuse to let this rp die.

Jimmy Fallon No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back