• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pass, Set, and Spike OOC

Aghhhgh. I promise I'm trying to get a post up, I've just not had time between 4th quarter in school and work.

Dextra Dextra If you want to, you can move your character from the scene with me, I'll probably just be like "you can't set? Blah blah" "oh look it's Akito" Of course if your fine where you are it's cool! Just Incase you really wanted to move on.

I know I have a party tomorrow, so I most likely will have a post up on Sunday if I don't manage to squeeze one in before that.

i went to chuck e cheese again
discovered a cult
got cupcakes and an army of window decorators

woah woah woah! Can we go back to the cult thing? Are you drawing summoning circles on those windows now?
nooooo
why would you think that
maybe

but like
chuck has a cult
here’s the conspiracy

alright so first they began dancing the chuck-e happy dance which was weird enough but ok ive seen weirder things in a chuck-e-cheese
and then the kids fucken raised their hands like boy scouts and began chanting “i promise to chuck to (insert thing here)” and they all did it in such harmony and robotic-ness that i knew it was a cult
and chuck was their god

Oh my god. What is wrong with those kids. Oh, wait. Got sucked into the chuck e cheese cult.
they will be soon sacrificed and made into those delicious pizzas they serve us
i mean damn at least they taste really good like really really good

SharkBark SharkBark where are yOuIIuUuU
Hey, my bad for being inactive.

I just had a volleyball tournament where we played 2 games per day.

We won all of our games (our hardest one being against a team named Impenetrable) and we'll be going to the semi finals over next week! I'll get a post up right now.

P.S. -- The reason the that team's name was Impenetrable was because their blocks were almost Impenetrable. I got blocked 16 times.

Hey, my bad for being inactive.

I just had a volleyball tournament where we played 2 games per day.

We won all of our games (our hardest one being against a team named Impenetrable) and we'll be going to the semi finals over next week! I'll get a post up right now.

P.S. -- The reason the that team's name was Impenetrable was because their blocks were almost Impenetrable. I got blocked 16 times.
THE LEGEND RETURRRRNNNSSSS
I MISSED U SO MUCH BB IM SO HAPPY UR WINNING ALL THOSE GAMES GO GO SHARK

LISTEN

IT JUST HAPPENS WHEN I TRY TO DO A REGULAR ONE

MINMA KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
computer GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back