• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pass, Set, and Spike OOC

Ill most likely have a post out by noon tomorrow if school isn't that busy.

Im just really excited for Minma's stubborn, superior attitude, to collide with Con's lmao. Bout time we have a game!

oh yeah, we have enough players i think

I JUST FINISHED READING IT

NOOOO

HE HAS AMNESIA AND PTSD?
Yesss. Bits of flashes from what he can remember causes him stress. So, yes, he has got some ptsd issues over the car accident. They are mild considering he can't remember everything. My boy's gonna be in a lot more pain as things start clicking in for him. Especially once he fully remembers the accident. His ptsd attacks are going to get a lot worse.

Yesss. Bits of flashes from what he can remember causes him stress. So, yes, he has got some ptsd issues over the car accident. They are mild considering he can't remember everything. My boy's gonna be in a lot more pain as things start clicking into him. Especially once he fully remembers the accident. His ptsd attacks are going to get a lot worse.
Imagine him thinking about the crash during a game.

YESSS. Volleyball is a big trigger in helping his memory so that will definitely happen at some point. He's gonna lose the game for Fuhai and have his teammates (aka Connor) get extremely pissed at him. He's gonna need a lot more cuddles from Haru after that.

Thanks for that. Stealing that and keeping that idea in my back pocket in the shady alley I reside in.

DO NOT DO THIS TO ME ALPHABLUEWOLF
abw
istg
tyhis close to crying why is tokito so
cryable

ALSO
I do not want connor to get angry at tokito because poor boy has been through a lot and i don't want connor to be part of those problems
BUT
everything to stay in character
i will try to be the meanest i can to tokito
sin miedo al exito

ALSO
I do not want connor to get angry at tokito because poor boy has been through a lot and i don't want connor to be part of those problems
BUT
everything to stay in character
i will try to be the meanest i can to tokito
sin miedo al exito
tf?

Are you summoning a demon at the end?

moooorniiiing
post might be coming today if i don’t procrastinate if not it’s promised for tomorrow

ALRIGHT
feeling very pumped, I'll finish the thing that I'm drawing and get to posting!!!!!!!!!!

yes shhhh
i went to play fetch with nugget
working on post for real this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back