• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partners wanted!

oOoNirn RootoOo

Follow the white rabbit
Hey there guys! Thanks for clicking!

About me
I'm 26, and I like to rp with over 18s. I feel a bit creepy otherwise!
I really prefer PMs over threads. I will rp in threads, but yaknow.
I love detail and long posts, but I'll always prefer quality over quantity. I recognise that in action packed scenes its not possible to send an essay!
Ghosting: we've all done it, let's not lie here! If you get bored of the RP or life gets busy, it is totally ok to just tell me. We can try to fix it or just go our separate ways. However, if you just vanish, I'm not gonna chase you, I'm not a territorial lady.
I post most evenings, I work a 9-5 job. I do like to think about my posts before I send them, but once I'm into it I post far more frequently.
I love OOC chat! I like to know who I'm rp-ing with.

My requirements
My only real bugbear is people who flat refuse to double up. I'm ok playing your romantic interest, but it's not fair to keep it one sided. A good rp has many characters!
I also LOVE when people have ideas and are eager and excited about our plotline. I can't work with a dead fish. I'm mostly a MxF player, but I also do FxF. I find I can't play MxM that well though.

The fun stuff!
So, here is what I'm currently looking for:

Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
The Handmaids Tale
Dragonage
Disney
Cats
X-Men

I also like most generic fantasy, vampires, werewolves, witches, demons.....

Basically, its pretty wide open people. I want some rps! So message me here, or PM me and let's brainstorm! Got a plot or fandom you don't see here? Pitch it to me, you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back