• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partners & Plots - FxF & FxM

ohstardust

☽ moonlight baby ☾
Hello guys,

I'm currently on the search for partners once again. I prefer to play female and will only play with users 18+. The plots featured are NOT mine and full credit goes to Plots For All.

Muse A (barely out of college) meets Muse B (several years their senior) by chance when they jump into the same cab together during the morning rush. They quickly decide to share the cab and engage in small talk on the way to their destinations, which happen to be on the same side of town. Conversation flows easily and there is a definite physical attraction between the two strangers. When the ride is over for Muse A, Muse B generously offers to pay the whole fare. In exchange and somewhat on a whim, Muse A offers Muse B their phone number and the pair make plans to meet up sometime soon.

Despite their age difference, Muse A and Muse B have a whirlwind courtship. They laugh over the things they don’t have in common and eagerly introduce each other to what’s popular for their generation: Atari vs PS4, Vinyls vs MP3. They spend every possible moment they can spare with one another. After several weeks, Muse A and Muse B make their relationship official. Muse A invites Muse B to a special dinner at which Muse B will be introduced to Muse A’s parents. When Muse B arrives and Muse A’s mother/father turns around to greet them, they’re stunned to come face-to-face with their same-age business associate/boss.

Muse A is a wealthy CEO who runs their own fortune 500 company in a bustling city. Muse A is in their 30s-40s and has been married to their college sweetheart for 12 years, though the passion between them has long since fizzled out. Muse B is a 20-something, fresh out of college, possessing a business degree and needing to get their foot in the door of the business world. Muse B is lucky enough to be hired by Muse A’s firm and becomes Muse A’s personal assistant/secretary. Muse A and Muse B exchange pleasantries from day to day, but don’t socialize much beyond the details of their business together. One evening, Muse B gets a call from Muse A asking a favor. Muse A must go to a charity gala and their spouse is not able to attend; they want Muse B to attend the event with them. Muse B is flattered and agrees to go for the sake of not letting their boss down.

Muse A sends a private car for Muse B along with an expensive outfit for them to wear. When Muse B arrives at the gala, they are blown away by the elegant venue. Champagne is flowing freely and Muse A looks attractive as ever in formal wear. Throughout the evening, Muse A reveals a playful, charming side to Muse B that they don’t get to see in the office. Muse A is flirtatious even, lightly touching the small of Muse B’s back, sliding their arm around Muse B’s shoulder, complimenting Muse B in front of business associates. Muse B knows that they shouldn’t read to heavily into Muse A’s flirtation, because Muse A is married and they work together, but it’s difficult not to get swept up.

When the gala is over, Muse A insists that they retire to the hotel room they’ve reserved upstairs until they’ve sobered up some. Muse B agrees to stay and the pair takes the elevator up to a penthouse suite, the likes of which Muse B has only seen on luxury blogs and in travel magazines. Fueled by a mutual attraction and champagne, Muse A makes a bold move on Muse B, crossing professional and marital lines. Muse B feels guilty the next morning, knowing that Muse A is married, but the attraction between boss and employee can no longer be ignored. Over the course of the following weeks, Muse A and Muse B embark on a secret affair; sharing intimate moments between business meetings, going away on overnight “business trips” together, indulging in private shopping sprees with Muse A’s platinum card.

Muse A, who was diagnosed with seizure disorder in their early teens, has finally succeeded in convincing their parents that they’re ready to go away for college. The family is concerned about this decision since what started out as simple absence seizures (where Muse A merely appeared to be daydreaming for several moments/minutes) has progressed to include more serious symptoms, such as involuntarily muscle jerks and full-body convulsions. Muse A has been managing their condition responsibly for several months leading up to this change and wants to further prove to their family as well as themself that they’re not fragile and they can be independent. Being so distant from home, starting over in a new environment with no familiar faces and with unforeseeable stresses is going to be challenge, but Muse A is going to give it their best shot.

Muse B is a fellow student who shares an introductory course with Muse A; this is their first time being far from home as well. One day when Muse A begins to convulse in the middle of a lecture, Muse B is the only one to spring into action rather than stare in confusion/fear. When the episode is over and Muse A and Muse B are able to talk, Muse B shares that they have a relative who also has epilepsy and that’s how they knew how to help. Muse A is embarrassed at first, doubting if they made the right decision to move away from home, but Muse B provides encouragement and offers companionship. Muse B is happy to look out for Muse A when necessary, and Muse A is happy to have a friend who won’t treat them like a patient like others so often do.

If you're interested, please shoot me a message.

Are you planning on doing the other plots on that website, cause I saw one that seemed pretty cool I would be willing to try out.

Hi, can’t message you because I’m new, I would love to be able to rp with you if you are interested. Discuss plots if you decide to write me back!?

Hey! I'd be interested in Lean on (got a bit of experience with that) and maybe I could be convinced to try my hand at strictly business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back