• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Partners Needed: Male Characters! FxM

Sunshine

//Hello all! A fellow Novella writer here! Let's keep this short shall we? It is quite late here. Here's a new intro of myself,

//You can call me Sunshine or anything you may like if you wish? I'm a really friendly/goofy person and roleplay partner though there may times I may be very serious. I'm a rebel older meme? I'm so sorry.

//Anyways, my replies are only paragraphs starting at 5-20 paragraphs the most, so I am a strict Novella writer. Shocker I am mostly on mobile though my replies come out pretty fast than others some would tell me?

//There may be times where I am usually very stuck on how to reply to a roleplay, sometimes I might even be scared to mention it to you. So it will take me a little bit to reply though I try my best!

What I am looking for?❤

✔ Male characters! OC or canon!

(Any are welcomed as long as they are in the age range of my oc! Which is usually 18-26)

✔ Multi-Para/Novella Writers!!
(Novella is what I would really like.)

(There may be times once in a while where you cannot reach the highest limits, just give me a reason.)

✔ Good grammer! Does not need to be perfect.

(No symbols such as "*" or "-" for actions. And use captivation.)

(NO text talk such as: "Kk lol, brb")

✔Someone who can add in amazing ideas! Like suggestions on how to improve our roleplay.

✔ Someone who is active!

(Please don't take weeks to reply, it kills the mood for the roleplays.)

✔ Be able to talk OOC!

(I would like to get to know you! Know your interests for roleplays and anything in between! Nothing to personal though.)

(I would like for OOC to be one chat and another for the actual Roleplay. Keep it organized.)

Roleplay Genres I do:

❤ Female x Male ONLY.

❤ Romance (Only genre I really do)

❤ Futuristic/Sci-Fi Trillers

❤ Semi-Action

❤ Modern/Different AU's

❤ Fandom's! Just ask before we start to chat! Here are the fandom's I wish to do:

> Voltron Legendary Defender

> Hetalia

> Black Butler

-------

❌(Fandom's I DON'T do: Marvel/DC or any superhero stuff.)

❌ Heavy Gore/Vore, Horror

Small scenarios in mind

❤ My human OC x Merman OC
(Roles can be switched)

(Y/C) is a very attractive adventurous merman that always wonders of how is life from above and always tries to explore close to the shore. That is when he comes across a human, that is being my OC. Could be stunned or curious, whatever you may wish.

❤ Newly wed Wife x Husband

Clearly, I wish for this to be a cheesy as heck roleplay, I love cheesy stuff. Not much is thought up on this one yet.

❤ VOLTRON: Alien!OC x Canon Character

I roleplay mainly OC's but I can roleplay as a canon character from this fandom! You roleplay a canon character for my OC and I will do the same for you!

Canon characters I can play: Keith, Lance, Shiro, Allura, Pidge, Hunk.

I have MANY scenarios for this roleplay. I will most likely edit this with those scenarios.

❤ Futuristic/SciFi Triller: My OC x Cybor!OC
(Roles can be switched)

Now for this it will be added with romance of course! This I plan to plot out with my roleplay partners!

//Thank you for reading! That is all for now! I do wish I find many many new roleplayers to make stories together.

//Scenarios are very short because I usually like to discuss more with my roleplay partners so we can all have a say on what we wish to roleplay.

//This post will most likely be updated once in a while, add in more scenarios and make them seem much longer than they are now.

Comment or PM to discuss or ask questions ❤

tumblr_nub5koGBMk1txt22yo1_500.gif
tumblr_nub5koGBMk1txt22yo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back