• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners? :3

LunaMira

Lover of poetry and people
So, I am looking for a RP partner (as you probably could guess from the title xD ).

I like to play a bit causual, because english is not my native language, and I therefore reply a bit slower when it's detailed. But if you're interested ind playing detailed, I will take the challenge up! xD

I am searching for a male partner, since I like to make FxM pairings. Also, I'm searching for someone who's interested in a romantic RP, and has some sparetime to answer often :)

This is some of the pairings i have thought about:

- Human x Human (Could be anything from modern realistic, such as high school or likewise, to fantasy, sci-fi, you get the idea)

- Demon x Human

- Bad Boy x Good girl

- Roommate x Roommate

- Your idea
:)

As you can see, I'm also open for other ideas and plots! Pm me if you're interested! :)

Hallo! I'm Azuri ^^ I'm very interested in most pairings that are school related, I just wanna rp otherwise, PM meh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back