• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner wanted for Fire Emblem roleplay!

Zelda18

Hello all, I'll keep it short but please DM me or reply to this post if you have any questions!

I'm basically looking for a partner with good writing skills and a love for the Fire Emblem series to role-play with! I typically prefer to play as a male character or OC, but am willing to do either gender. The Tellius games are my favorites, and I tend to gravitate towards romance and angst in my writing.

Please feel free to DM me or reply if this sounds interesting to you! ♡

Catro the Writer Catro the Writer
Yes a couple, but mainly depends on what game it's for and what character I end up choosing. For Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn I tend to just follow the plot of the story pretty close, though I do like to focus on Tormod and Muarim's story with the Laguz Emancipation Army that we don't see a ton of in the games.

Nice! Do you like to use an OC or a specific character? I tend to like writing for male characters more, but I'm not picky.

I like writing specific characters, not much of a OC guy for things like video games (exspecially in FE since they're so many good ones). I can do anyone, though depending on who it is I may need to do some research, and Radiant Dawn Exclusive characters are a bit different since we know little none of their characters (but I can do them)

True. If we wanted to focus on the Laguz Amancipation Army it would make more sense to do Path of Radiance, and that would leave pretty much Tormod/Muarim and then all of the Greil Mercenaries up to write for until they reached Begnion and met more characters~

Yeah though I'm not sure how much that would really encompass. As it's a pretty short amount of time between these two points and seemingly the only act for the resistance is shot down (his support with Reyson)

It's kind of weird that is kind of Tormods shtick (trying to save/free the laguz but he never seems to be able to. In Radiant Dawn he's not even in the route where Izuku is killed). But if you have a plot idea for it with a bit more detail I'd be glad to hear it. Or anything else you have in mind.

Though I do also have a idea, a bit more far fetched, that involves the descendants of the Tellius characters

You're right about it being a very short time, it'd be a stretch.

And ohhh let's hear it, I'm always open to different plots 👀 lol

Yeah... Laguz definitely got the short end of the stick in those games ^^'

Well my idea is a mix between two games. Tellius and then three houses. Where the descendents if the Tellius characters make a 4th (technically 5th) house

That sounds awesome, 3H is my next favorite in the series! Which descendants did you have in mind for it? If it was gonna be a full house like the others you'd need to pick 8. Coming up with their classes and backstories would be fun!

Well this one's a bit more open since people love shipping characters. But the two we would definitely need to have is a descendant of Ike and one of Elincia. Which I have Ike's descendant as a guy and Elincias as a girl (this also balances out the genders in the Lord's). But we could do it vise versa. Then we each play one of them and that gives us three characters to play around with.

And yeah backstories are great to make up

Sounds fun and interesting, I'm definitely down. If it's alright I can DM you and we can go from there? ^-^

Hello all, I'll keep it short but please DM me or reply to this post if you have any questions!

I'm basically looking for a partner with good writing skills and a love for the Fire Emblem series to role-play with! I typically prefer to play as a male character or OC, but am willing to do either gender. The Tellius games are my favorites, and I tend to gravitate towards romance and angst in my writing.

Please feel free to DM me or reply if this sounds interesting to you! ♡
Not sure if you're still looking, but I'd definitely be keen for a FE3H roleplay if you are :) If you're not, ignore this, I'm glad you found someone to scratch the itch, and have a lovely day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back