• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search.

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra
Hi there! I'm finding myself without a lot of active role plays at the moment, so I'm once again on the search for some partners.

I do have some strict guidelines, however, so please read them before commenting.

These guidelines are what I basically need in a partner.

Please be at least 16!

- Activity. I need a partner who is able to get online every day and reply at the very least, once a day. I prefer people who can reply more than once a day, but I'll accept once a day.

-Post length. My partner must be able to match my length, whether it's two paragraphs or ten. It's very discouraging if i post six and you respond with two.

Never post under two paragraphs, please.

-I honestly can't stress this one enough- I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN USE GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION CORRECTLY. If you don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' then you're in the wrong place.

-Third person. Use it, please. And use it correctly. I don't want someone who switches between third and first constantly.

Also, there's a thing called spell check. I'd appreciate it if my partner would use it.

As for communication, OOC, I can take it or leave it. Either way is fine with me. The one thing I ask is that if you want to quit, you get bored, or you get busy/can't reply for a few days,
PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I don't care. I won't be angry. Just tell me. If you don't tell me, I'll message you to confirm, and
THEN I'll be angry.

So.

Onto ideas.

I do have plots for some of these, otherwise, we can brainstorm together.

If there is a * next to a pairing, I have a plot.

In all of these,
I would prefer to play the female, and I don't really want to double, but if it's absolutely required then I will.

Original-

Junkie/Junkie*

Vampire/Human* (I would like to play the Human)

Angel/Human

Demon/Human

Arranged Marriage*

Best friend/Best friend

Teacher/Student (I would like to be the student)

Cheating boyfriend/girlfriend

Affair role play

Band romance (I prefer the band/singer/whoever to be a real person)

Artist/Muse

Art school

Boarding school

Troubled teens

Psychic people

soul mates

complicated romance

Straight A student/druggie drop out

Young adult pregnancy

private school

American transfer student in another country

I'm also up for any type of horror role play!

Fandoms-

Harry Potter

Supernatural

Percy Jackson

Thor/Avengers

Rot and Ruin

Dragon Age 2

Persona 3 & 4

Zelda

I also like some anime, so just ask!

I'd love to hear your plots for the human/vampire one or the arranged marriage. If you are still searching that is, drop me an PM :P

So when you say "best friend/best friend", do you mean that they will eventually end up together? Because I'm just looking for a partner who is willing to play female besties taking on the world together in a less than normal environment (i.e. ninjas, superheroes, villains, etc).

I'm interested in a 'vampire/human' RP. I can usually manage 3 paragraphs, 2 if I'm really uninspired.

Hi! I think we would be good together we could do a brainstorm as see what we come up with:

To tell you about myself, I am a pretty long RP'r I'm wordy. Super wordy. My postings go between about 800 words to maybe like 1,100. MAYBE like 600 or 500 depending one what is going on with me, not in the RP. Some people post less for dialogue, when I post less it's typically because I am tiered.

I'm dyslexic, so my grammar is not perfect. It's okay, as in pass I high school level essay okay, not perfect.

I spell check everything I post, often using google if my attempts are so off my spell check won't pick it up, if it's like a really obscure word that is the only time I could think I would misspell something, like maybe a really long last name, I don't think it really happens ever. But it's not impossible so... yeah.....

I post about once a day on weekdays with average to high homework load, 2+ times on weekends (including Fridays) or weekdays with no homework but keep in pretty constant OOC contact, if it be to squee about how hard I ship our characters, how pumped I am for the next plot point etc.

Alright so that's me.

Here are the plots I like from you list!

Arranged Marriage*

Best friend/Best friend

Affair role play

Band romance (I prefer the band/singer/whoever to be a real person) (what do you mean by real person may I ask?)

Artist/Muse

Art school

Boarding school

Troubled teens

Psychic people

soul mates

complicated romance

Straight A student/druggie drop out (long as I do not have to be the druggie sorry!)

private school

horror role play! (If you are interested I have an idea for a trauma recovery RP as well as a survival romance torture thing)

Fandoms we share:

Harry Potter (I only do OCs for this sorry!)

Supernatural (never really done a good one, I have some serious OTPs that may bar our way with cannons, but OCs again are good)

Percy Jackson (never done, OC's or cannons)

Thor/Avengers (There are marvel characters I do not play: Thor, Steve, Erik Lenchester, Phil, Odin. Besides that I can play pretty much anyone in the MCU)

Ok um PM me or reply or whatever if you want me.

In a RP sense.

For the band romance, I mean I wanted my partner to play a real life singer, from an actual band.

:) Are there any role plays you prefer?

xLovelyBonesx said:
For the band romance, I mean I wanted my partner to play a real life singer, from an actual band.
:) Are there any role plays you prefer?
Oh then probably not.

I you want me to narrow it down!

I uhh... mmmmm

Art school

Boarding school

complicated romance

Best friend/Best friend

There >..< those are the favorites.

And most of them could probably be combined...?

A Boarding art school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back