• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search

sailorharuka

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

thanks for clicking on my thread!

i'm nia and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing

about me.

✧ 25+ she/they and very dyslexic
✧ PST
✧ 3rd POV, i tend to match my partner's tense usage
✧ i write as many words/paras as needed to keep the thread moving. i don't actually keep count because it reminds me of english class and i hate that lol
✧ my preference is to write female characters
✧ i love to write a ship, but it's not a requirement. MxF & FxF (and NB) pairings are in my wheelhouse
✧ at least some ooc chat is a necessity for me. we don't need to gush about our rp/plot 24/7, but some back and forth helps to keep my muse up
✧ i have a job and i'm in school and dealing with a very heavy home life, so i won’t be available constantly. entirely depends on my motivation
✧ totally okay with threading on here either in threads or PMs!
discord is also an option for chatting or writing.

partner requirements.

✧ 18+ (I'd really prefer 21+ but meh. No hate to those below, it's a comfort thing)
✧ 3rd person, decent grammar
✧ quality over quantity. as long as i have something to work with and it's understandable, I don't really care how much you write
✧ plotting is a must. please put in mutual effort. i don't wanna carry the whole of plotting, and i don't want you to feel like you have to either. i'll always be upfront about not being able to think of something in the moment and will likely get back to you at a later time
✧ regular posting would be really great! but not a requirement
✧ i have an unfortunately high understanding of life getting busy. i'd prefer you not ghost me, but do what you gotta do
✧ pm if you're interested, and we can try and work something out!

things i enjoy.

✧ characters with a twisted moral compass or grey morality.
✧ all manner of complicated dynamics
✧ caste system dynamics iykyk
✧ romantic and platonic 'burn the world for you'-type dynamics
✧ oc’s preferred, but not against playing canons, willing to double if you are
✧ very flexible. if anything catches your eye, just lmk!

things i don't.
✧ cancer and/or dementia related plots. (i consider memory loss from, like, an injury different)

word bank.

asoiaf/f&b. arranged marriage. mortal kombat. dragon age. soulmates. magic. fantasy. lord of the rings. assassin's creed. star trek. stranger things. werewolves. vampires. drama. doctor who. dungeons & dragons. royalty and/or medieval settings. angst. betrayal. forbidden romance/friendships. slice of life. simmering slow burn. dark romance. 'there was only bed/room'. villains. dragons/dragon-riders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back