• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search

CrystalWitch

Good morning/afternoon/evening all of you lovely souls! I am currently searching for a long or short term roleplay partner. Let me say before hand, I do work a lot sometimes so I probably won’t be able to reply right away all the time. I will most likely be able to reply to the roleplay at least every other day. If I’m going to take longer than that, I will let you know.

A little about me; I enjoy dark and mature themes a lot and I don’t really feel comfortable writing with anyone who is younger than 18. That being said, I will roleplay with anyone as long as you meet the age mark. I also like to write a lot when I roleplay, so I ask that my partner be able to at least somewhat match what I write. I like OOC chat a lot too, but that isn’t necessarily a deal breaker. I think being able to communicate with your roleplay partner is very important!

My Fandoms;
(The characters in italics are the ones I will play and the ones in bold are the characters I’m wanting someone else to play. Anything with an asterisk is the fandom I’m craving most.)

-7th Heaven
OC
Matt Camden

-The 100
OC
Octavia Blake
Bellamy Blake

-Avengers
OC
Steve Rogers

-Legacies
OC
Hope Mikaelson
Rafael
Landon

-Vampire Diaries
OC
Damon
Stefan
Tyler

-The Originals
Rebekah
OC
Elijah
Marcel

-Supernatural
OC
Dean
Sam
Castiel
Gabe
Lucifer

-Pretty Little Liars
OC
Spencer
Jason
Toby

-Adventure Time
OC
Marcelline
Finn

-One Tree Hill
OC
Brooke
Owen
Julian

-NCIS
OC
Ziva
Tony

-NCIS: LA
Kensi
Deeks

———————

Other than my fandoms (I’m sure there are more, just ask!) I am willing to come up with an original plot! But I need a partner who I can really bounce ideas off of. If you’re interested in an original plot, here’s my genres!

-Supernatural

-Sci-Fi

-Horror

-Fairytale

-Drama

-Romance

-Crime

-Suspense

-Angst

—————————

Just to clarify some things... I know several of my fandoms have more than one character that I’m looking for someone to play. You do not have to play all of the characters. If you want to then that’s fine. I myself like playing multiple characters. That being said, I am very willing to work something out if there is a certain character you want me to play. I am also willing to double up! If you have any questions, feel free to message me :)

I would be Interested In Doing the avengers rp. I am happy to Play Steve Rodgers for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back