• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search!

Elea

Hello!
I'm Elea and I'm looking for a 1x1 Partner.

~ About me: ~

- I'm eighteen.
- I'm an Ecology Student at University and so I will mainly be replying at night or on the weekends.
- I live in the UK so I'm in the GMT timezone.
- I'm very active during the weekends so I can reply multiple times a day then.
- I'm happy to chat to you OCC!
- I prefer PM's or Threads but could potentially do Discord.

~ Rules & Guidelines: ~ Please read them!
1. Please tell me if you lose interest in what we're doing, I'd rather you didn't ghost and I will show you the same courtesy.
2. Reply at least three times a week, I can reply every other day if not daily but I understand life comes first and things can happen.
3. Please have a basic understanding of grammar and be literate, I do not expect perfection as we all make mistakes but if I can't understand what your post is trying to say then this partnership will not work out.
4. Please do not reply with one liners, I do between 1,000 and 4,000 words depending or 4-7 paragraphs depending on where we are and have been known to do more when a lot is happening within the RP.
5. Please collaborate with me! I don't want to do all the work and it's much better when we both build up the world within the roleplay and bounce ideas around.
6. Please write in the third person and in past tense, I can do present if you really insist but I'm more comfortable writing in the past tense.
7. Please use realistic face-claims if we are using face-claims.
8. Please be OCC friendly or tell me if you're not comfortable with that!
Please don't be afraid to ask me anything else!

- Fandoms
( Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, OC x OC │ Romantic and Platonic │* means I'm really craving it whilst italics means I have some specific ideas for it)

Arrow
*Agents of SHIELD (TV)
Criminal Minds (TV)
Doctor Who (TV 2005-now)
*Game of Thrones (TV/Game)
Harry Potter (Books/Movies)
*Haven (TV)
*His Dark Materials (Books/TV)
Hunger Games (Books/Movies)
Humans (TV)
*Maze Runner (Books/Movies)
*Merlin (TV)
Misfits (TV)
*Once Upon A Time (TV)
Peaky Blinders (TV)
The 100 (TV)
The Umbrella Academy (TV)
The Walking Dead (Game)
Timeless (TV)

- Originals
( Plots and Pairings│Romantic and Platonic │* means I'm really craving it whilst italics means I have some specific ideas for it)
- Enemies to friends/lovers
- Zombie Apocalypse
- Royal and Commoner
- Vigilante and a Sidekick
- Childhood Sweethearts/Best Friends reunited.
- Celebrities
- Pirate and a Stowaway
- Small Town Cop and an FBI Agent
Mutant Group fighting against the Government

Feel free to ask me about any of your own! This is just a small selection of ones I came up with.

Last edited:
Hwy, been looking for some more 1x1 RP's, and you have some good ideas. I'd be really happy to do royalty x commoner, pirate x stowaway, or zombie apocalypse, since it's been a while since I did a zombie RP.

Also cool with some fandom stuff but I would prefer OC if that's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back