• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search

LadyArdent

When tempest tossed, embrace chaos.
Hello All!

I have been on here roughly on and off three years? Possibly a little less? I come here to escape reality. I come here for muse. I come here because of my muses. I come here to fill the itch of writing. Creating. You know all that fun stuff.

I am an easy going person. I just ask for a few simple things.

1. I’d love to conversate how bouncing ideas off of each other can feel out the vibes. It would be nice to know we get along since we’d both chose to be partners in Roleplaying.

2. I’d like communication open. If something happens in life I totally understand as I have the same disturbances sometimes.

3. I do like good grammar. I’m not a complete grammar nazi as I myself don’t always probably place everything. Just use simple periods plus commas in the right spots. The general things that help make a good post.

4. I do like to post more than two or three paragraphs. I don’t do very significant details. I’m general in being able to paint a picture with my words for you. I’d like for the same in a partner.

5. I am open to playing around ideas it isn’t strictly my way. I’m on here for fun just like anyone else.

6. The Genres I like are Action, Adventure, Dystopian, Historical, Magical, Mystery, Supernatural, Modern, Realistic.

7. I play mostly female characters as I am female myself. I can double up, but I try not to add more so I wouldn’t stray from the roleplay at hand.

Let’s see how this works out.

Last edited:
The same as you maybe more maybe less. I agree with you on all of your points. I guess I'd say I strongly agree. I'm just an extreme right-winger, not a full-blown grammar nazi, when it comes to grammar. But If I can understand it I'm good. I do try to re-read my post and edit things that are in error.

Last edited:
The same as you maybe more maybe less. I agree with you on all of your points. I guess I'd say I strongly agree. I'm just an extreme right-winger, not a full-blown grammar nazi, when it comes to grammar. But If I can understand it I'm good. I do try to re-read my post and edit things that are in error.

It seems you have a good grasp so far. What’s your definition of a right winger? Just going with the flow type? What are you looking for?

Well in the political spectrum a person on the far right is near fascism. I meant that I care for good grammar but a missed period or comma isn't going to make me want to quit. Yes, I do like going with the flow and collaborating on the roleplay at the beginning of it and during.

I'm looking for genre-wise is modern realistic and mystery sound exciting but I've never done one. Person wise I just want someone to have fun with and is serious once they committed to something.

It seems you have a good grasp so far. What’s your definition of a right-winger? Just going with the flow type? What are you looking for?

Well in the political spectrum a person on the far right is near fascism. I meant that I care for good grammar but a missed period or comma isn't going to make me want to quit. Yes, I do like going with the flow and collaborating on the roleplay at the beginning of it and during.

I'm looking for genre-wise is modern realistic and mystery sound exciting but I've never done one. Person wise I just want someone to have fun with and is serious once they committed to something.

I’m open to that. What were your ideas? Any plots? Any characters you created? That’s an area I’m interested in as well. I’m all down for the fun too. A missed period here and there is a common mistake. I do it sometimes too. I try to proof read as much.

I like that we agree it’s just for fun more than anything else.

LadyArdent LadyArdent
Ah
Right, I might have a few ideas. I have a few character, will be adding more of them as I go along, so if any of my cast interests you I can throw one your way or suggest another one that isn't listed.
Looks like you have someone as is though.

LadyArdent LadyArdent
Ah
Right, I might have a few ideas. I have a few character, will be adding more of them as I go along, so if any of my cast interests you I can throw one your way or suggest another one that isn't listed.
Looks like you have someone as is though.

I am only doing one in roleplays right now. I have one long standing one. It’s in the midst a slight pause. I’m open to a couple more. Go ahead and throw your ideas. And what’s your posting style?

I simply ask because I do post a lot.

I am only doing one in roleplays right now. I have one long standing one. It’s in the midst a slight pause. I’m open to a couple more. Go ahead and throw your ideas. And what’s your posting style?

I simply ask because I do post a lot.

I kinda like a casual rp with my oc Summer, been looking to do stuff with her. Something combining horror and fluff would be nice. She can be read about in the link in my description.
Maybe some sort of urban exploration set in the normal world would work too if Summer doesn't suit your fancy
My posting style is hard to put to word but I like getting at least 1 paragraph or match my partner's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back