• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search!

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hey,

This is my first post, so there might be some things missing or some things wrong with it. If you see anything that needs to be fixed pleased let me know or if you think you can give me some pointers then I'm open to help.

Roleplay Post:
I'm searching for a roleplay partner who is open to roleplay any of the fandoms that I will list below. As this is my first post, I won't be specific and we can sort something out.

If you're intertested in roleplaying with any of these fandoms DM me:
  • Pokémon
  • DC Universe
  • Percy Jackson & The Olympians
  • Inheritance Cycle
  • Arrowverse
  • Teen Wolf

Hey,

This is my first post, so there might be some things missing or some things wrong with it. If you see anything that needs to be fixed pleased let me know or if you think you can give me some pointers then I'm open to help.

Roleplay Post:
I'm searching for a roleplay partner who is open to roleplay any of the fandoms that I will list below. As this is my first post, I won't be specific and we can sort something out.

If you're intertested in roleplaying with any of these fandoms DM me:
  • Pokémon
  • DC Universe
  • Percy Jackson & The Olympians
  • Inheritance Cycle
  • Arrowverse
  • Teen Wolf
Hello! I'm new here also. Want to roleplay percy jackson with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back