• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern partner search ( ˘ ³˘) ♡

delano

◡̈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hey! if you're one of those roleplayers who disappear after exchanging a few pms or just are looking for someone to play the male in a plot you've created by yourself to fulfill some fantasy you have, don't even bother commenting on this thread or messaging me. thanks!

i'm looking for a few new roleplay partners since the roleplays i already have are more or less dead and i need something fun to do after a day at work. i do work full time but i'm online pretty much always when i'm not working and i love to just dive into a storyline and come up with new twists and things for the characters to go through. i'm looking for someone fairly active as well, i'd really like at least one reply per day but i don't mind having one every other day or every few days or so - just tell me about your schedule and i'll tell you about mine! experience also is a must, i've been doing this for over ten years - although not in english for nearly as long. english isn't even my second language but i've been studying it since i was about seven years old and i consider myself pretty much fluent, but if you are bothered by a few mistakes or typos here and there, i'm not your gal.

i'm looking for something with lots of romance and feelings and a developing storyline where the characters can get to know eachother better than they know anyone else, develop deep and meaningful feelings and experience life together and apart from eachother. i love exploring different aspects of life and different feelings and emotions and getting to know my partners character. all that fun stuff!

i only do modern and realistic stuff with realistic face claims and informative character sheets. i don't need anything too excessive or huge, just something for me to work with in the beginning of the roleplay. i can do any pairing (gay or straight), usually i play the male character but i don't mind playing a female character every once in a while. my characters have always been 17-27 years old if that's something you'd like to know. i like slice of life stuff as long as we keep on coming up with different twists, i'm done with dying rp's and stories for good, but i really love something with a plot and i even have a couple of ideas already.

comment or pm me if you're interested! ♡

Last edited:
Hi! I think our interests and experience sound super similar so far. I've been roleplaying since I was about 12 (28 now). I've got 100% open availability with a mucked up sleep schedule so I'm active pretty much around the clock. Aaand I also do mostly modern/SOL topics with a female OC, but typically keep an OOC thread active on the side in order to plot as we go. I would've PMed already but honestly I'm trying to get my post count up, haha... Anyway, if you agree that we seem compatible, I'd love to PM and hash something out!

hello !!
i'd be interested in coming up with something together, however I'm unable to pm you to discuss ideas!

Hey! I'd love to hear about the prompts you found, and I actually have one or two of my own that I'd like to bounce off you as well! At the moment I'm unable to PM but I'll reply to yours as soon as possible should you send me one! (✿◠‿◠)

I'm curious about what plots you might've had. If you're still open for something, I'd love to give RP a try with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back