• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search! 💗

Txmptations

Morgan 🍵
Hey! My name’s Morgan and I’m 16. I just signed up and I hope to make some friends and long-term Rp partners here. If anyone has any similar interests, please pm me and I’ll answer them as soon as I can.

I’ll start off with some of my roleplay restrictions. These are both for me and you, so we can both have a better understanding on what we prefer.

• For responses I usually reply 3-5 paragraphs. If there’s not a lot you give me to go by, it might go down to a paragraph. I don’t do script.

• I’m also pretty flexible though! If my partner writes shorter or longer responses, I can change my style to form similar responses.

• Please at least be able to respond back with a paragraph. I understand that sometimes it’s hard, but I’ll need a decent response so I can help push the roleplay further along.

• I’m mostly interested in MxM or MxF pairings. I’ll do FxF but usually I’m better at playing as a male character, so I prefer pairings that include a male. But I’m definitely not opposed to FxF.

• I don’t do illegal ships or anything involving furries. I’m sorry those things just make me uncomfortable.

• I don’t care how old you are. But please be older than 12. I find it easier to relate to people around my range of age.

• I prefer to play canon characters, but I’m also willing to make a quick oc if the plot is interesting enough!

Fandoms I’m in
[The stars express my interest in that particular category as a Rp. Based on the number 5.]

• Boku No Hero academia [****]
Characters I main: Midoriya, Kaminari, Toga.
Ships:
[Bolded is who I prefer to play.]
Todoroki x Midoriya
Midoriya X Ochako
Dabi x Toga

Sero x Kaminari
Kaminari x Jirou
Kirishima x Kaminari
Kaminari x Mina

•Mystic Messenger [*****]
Characters I main: Saeran, Male!mc, Yoosung
Ships:
Saeran x MC
SEVEN X MALE!mc
Seven x yoosung

Be more chill [***]
Characters I main: Jeremy and Rich.
Ships:
Michael x Jeremy
Jake x Rich
Jeremy x Christine
Jeremy x Brooke

Dear Evan Hansen [***]
Characters I main: Evan.
Ships:
Connor x Evan
Evan x Zoe

•Tokyo Ghoul [****]
Characters I main: Ayato, Kaneki, and Hinami
Ships:
Hide x Kaneki
Kaneki x Touka
Ayato x Hinami
Kaneki x ayato

•Haikyuu [****]
Characters I main: Hinata, Akaashi, and Kenma
Ships:
Kageyama x Hinata
Bokuto x Akaashi
Kuroo x Kenma

•Code Geass [***]
Characters I main: Lelouch and CC.
Ships:
Lelouch x CC
Lelouch x kallen
suzaku x Lelouch

Danganronpa [*****]
Characters I main: ouma, Male!Junko, saihara, and Fuyuhiko.
Ships:
Saihara x Ouma
Amami x saihara
Saihara x Kaede
Fuyuhiko x Peko
Souda x Fuyuhiko
Hinata x Chiaki
Male!Junko x Kirigiri
Male!Junko x any canon character / oc

- - - - - - - - - -
I’m not just limited to these fandoms. I have a bunch more but I don’t want to make this post too long. Feel free to pm me if you’d like to roleplay or if you’re interested in one of these. I’m not just limited to these ships, and there’s a lot of platonic roleplay’s i would like to try out too so if you’d like to know more about that, send me a pm!

Also, I’m interested in any Rp groups of these fandoms. It’s nice to meet you guys! I hope I can find some long term partners here.

Last edited:
hello, I would love to RP with you if you're still open to finding a partner? I prefer to use OC characters but I do use characters from fandoms often

Hi! Are you still interested in Partners? I’d love to do a SaeranxMC one with you if you’re still open ^^

Hi! I would love to do Dear Evan Hansen! I just recently read most of the script for it but I've been listening to the album for months on end. I think I have a pretty good grasp of the concept, but I struggle to play a character like Evan. I'd prefer to play Connor if that's alright. If not, then I'm sure I can figure something out for Evan.

Hi! I would love to do Dear Evan Hansen! I just recently read most of the script for it but I've been listening to the album for months on end. I think I have a pretty good grasp of the concept, but I struggle to play a character like Evan. I'd prefer to play Connor if that's alright. If not, then I'm sure I can figure something out for Evan.
That works perfectly! And I actually just noticed that Connor was in bold instead of Evan,, which was a typo on my part. I don’t have much experience rp’ing as Connor so I’ll send you a pm and we can discuss further. <3

Hello, I am interested in either a Mystic Messenger rp or a Dear Evan Hansen rp. If you are still looking don't hesitate to pm me!! :)

Hey, I wasn’t sure if you were still interested but a Kaminari x Jirou would be pretty cool! Just hmu if you’re up for it(:

Oh my god! I have to admit I squeed a little when I saw you're actually looking for Souda/Fuyuhiko from Dangan; these two are one of my favourite pairs ever. You still up for an rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back