• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search !

Aristotle

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Ares/ Cami (whichever you'd prefer !). I'm a non-binary dork that lives in the UK, for those who do not know what that means; I do not identify as the binary gender terms, "male or female" so if you disagree with this - or any part of thw lgbt community - then I don't this this post is for you !
I am an English literature student who loves to draw in their spare time! So if I develop an attachment to our characters/ roleplay as a whole, expect artwork xD. I am comfortable with most, if not all genre's of roleplay however, if we decide on a genre that is slightly out of my comfort zone then I might need a little extra support! I like to keep a dialogue with my partners and form friendships, since I find /rp only pls\ people a little awkward and I will likely lose interest in the roleplay as a whole.
My spelling may not always be at its best but I try to make sure my spelling is accurate as possible and keep grammar in mind! If you are not the keenest of spellers, thats ok! I just ask that your replies are understandable, I expect a few short paragraphs (minimum), of course I understand in some situations shorter replies are necessary but please do not just send half assed one-liners while i work my butt off.
I also only roleplay via private messages, please do not ask for me to participate through forums! I do not have any trigger points to rp but please avoid graphic media (without my consent), if our plot has a potential of developing graphic aspects then please make me aware of your own trigger points!
(I think thats everything I wanted to say about me hhhm) now for the fun part xD
Actual roleplay stuff:
I do not have any preferences as far as pairings go, but I usually prefer playing masculine characters. Romance is not a key factor for my roleplays but I am a sucker for character development and all things fluff.

List of pairings (will probably add to later)
* = my preferred role
Child x imaginary friend/ demon*
Celebrity x fan
Circus! Ring leader* x preformer
Circus! Performer x fan/ audience member
Closet gay x open gay
Good girl x bad boy sorta thing
Mental illness patient x therapist/ friend/ etc
Supernatural x supernatural
Supernatural x mortal
School kid x foreign exchange student

Plot list (also probably developing later)

Alternative universe switch!
Muse A wakes up in a completely different world to their own and, to the best of their knowledge is stuck there. Muse B isn't completely sure whether they believe muse A but helps them adjust anyway.
(I find this one particularly fun since it has so many possibilities, the world muse A wakes up in can be as different to our own or as similar as you'd like! The changes can vary from any timeline or different races, it has a great range for world building!)

Travelling circus!
This one also pretty much explains its self, a group of people who either look abnormal or can do abnormal things. Perhaps the circus works for a sinister organisation and uses their upbeat acts to hide a much darker cause. Perhaps muse A is sent to investigate muse B?
Maybe muse A has always admired muse B and inspired them to join the circus?
Idk I'm a loser, sorry xD

Muse A has known muse B since childhood and have always been inseparable, either a persistent imaginary friend or maybe schizophrenia.

My brain is tired as heck rn I'm sorry, but if any of this spikes your interest or you have your own ideas which you would like to propose then feel free to message me! ^w^

Hiya! I'm smol, and I'd love to do circus ring leader x performer with you, and maybe we can add a bit of supernatural to it? :^)

Hiya! I'm smol, and I'd love to do circus ring leader x performer with you, and maybe we can add a bit of supernatural to it? :^)
Hello, smol! Interesting ;0
Could you please pm me so we could develop this further? <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back