• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner search.

Heyo! I'm really interested in what could become of The Museum, reading minds isn't something I'd normally choose, but I most certainly enjoy the rough design and am quite curious as to where it would go.

I think I'm interested in doing this - though I'd like to know, are we only restricted to using these three plots, or could we create something new too? Or at least alter the details of the current ones?

When you say "profanity" do you mean curse words or smut?

I think I'm interested in doing this - though I'd like to know, are we only restricted to using these three plots, or could we create something new too? Or at least alter the details of the current ones?

We could create something new, I guess. Or alter the details of the current ones. These are just some I would like to do.

As for the profanity question...I suppose I mean both. :)

Quick question for you do you mind if there is romance that it be FxF? I'm really interested in the GAURDIAN ANGEL plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back