• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search!

Kerishea

Read More.
It’s partner search time! I will preface everything by saying that I am an English teacher on summer vacation so I have a lot of time and a lot of creativity so I’m basically on RPN all the time (at least 7 hours unless I’m with my little brother or at the barn).

What I’m looking for:

- Someone to reply at least once a day (multiple times a day is better)

- Someone who is literate (full sentences and proper punctuation is a must). I understand sometimes we reply on our phones and things get muddled which is fine, however I won’t spend time trying to decipher your writing.

- No controlling of characters except your own.

- OOC chat is a must

Pairings:

FxF or MxF are the only pairs I will do. My male characters aren’t strong enough for me to do an MxM plot.

What I’ll do:

Prior to getting into the nitty gritty I will say that, yes, I will play a male character however there are certain plots where I am constantly playing male so I refuse to anymore. They will be noted below so there isn’t any confusion. As for what I’m really craving right now *empathetic shrug*, nothing is really jumping out at me.

1920s circus (I have a plot for this and will only play female)

Vampire x human (I have a plot for this and will only play female)

Stable boy x plantation owner’s daughter (1920s Louisiana)

Stable boy x farmer’s daughter/granddaughter (I will only play female)

Werewolf x human (I will only play female)

Typical FxF pairings: friend x friend, sister x brother’s girlfriend, older woman x younger woman

Something fantasy based, perhaps kingdoms? I do have a plot for a medieval fantasy if anyone is interested.

There are definitely others, I just can’t remember all of them right now. I don’t do fandoms, nor will I RP as an animal (with the exception of a werewolf). If there is a plot you have that you’d like to suggest (or even a pairing) I’m all ears! Lastly, I am impartial to whether we roleplay on a board or in pms.

I don't necessarily have anything anything solid, just stuff like adventures doing adventure things, soldiers in a war. I kiiiinda have an idea for something but I'm still working out the kinks and I've never done it before. So if you'd be interested in helping me test drive a plot I can pm you the details.

Hello. I'm keen for a fantasy/adventure RP. I predominantly like to play males, so happy for you to equal out the gender balance with some female characters. PM me if you're keen (afraid I'm too new to be able to instigate a PM) and we can chat about plots etc.

I'd be interested in something fantasy. My characters don't fit outside of fantasy anyway(mainly because they aren't human), so I'm pretty good at that.

I do have a medieval plot that I've been wanting to do involving a court wizard. It's a bit of romance with a bunch of adventureish stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back