• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings |Partner search|Updated!|

Best colour

• Pastel yellow

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Lavander

Votes: 44 44.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 34 34.3%

• Total voters
Hi there! I'm very interested in several of your pairing concepts! Would you mind dming me, as I have a new account and cannot create a new message yet? I'm 20, he/him, and I rp like I write!

Hey there!

I'm really interested in Modern/Slice of life, Hugh school, or city life.

Also I'm really into soulmate/soulmark stuff and it's very nice to play around with when it's:

Someone famous X Normal person/ fan
Two people who know and hate eachother
Two people who have history
Person A X person A's best friend's sibling
Work buddies

Something along these lines.

Also really into family stuff with adoption and/or foster care.

This reply was all over the place and it's 4 am where I live so that's my excuse.

Okay bye!

Hi! I'd be totally in for a human x fallen angel ghost Hunter plot if you're interested >:)

Hello, I would be very interested in Knight X Prince. May I play a female knight though? I love the idea of having a highly trained and unsuspecting guard kind of thing :3

Hello, I would be very interested in Knight X Prince. May I play a female knight though? I love the idea of having a highly trained and unsuspecting guard kind of thing :3
I didn't seem to see your reply, before, sorry! DM me if you're still interested

Hi there, Dibby/Dani/Doo,

I'm very interested! I would PM you but I can't do so just yet so feel free to send one over and I can introduce myself in more detail, as well as possibly throw some potential plots your way.

As for a brief introduction, I'm 22, been 'writing' for about 9 years now. I pretty much exclusively write medieval fantasy or sci-fi, but I'm open to all sorts of interesting plots. I pretty much always write a few different characters, and I tend to write more than less.

PM me to find out more! (Clickbait always works).

Hey! I am interested in some of the pairings!
I am a new member, so, I am not allowed to start a PM. Could you PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back