• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings |Partner search|Updated!|

Best colour

• Pastel yellow

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Lavander

Votes: 44 44.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 34 34.3%

• Total voters

Dibbydoo

squeek
Hi! I'm Dibby, but you can call me Dani.
A little bit about me. I have been roleplaying for roughily about 5 years, and I think I have a pretty good idea about what to do and move the plot and dialogue on, but of course not by myself.I live in Australia(AEST), so depending on your time zone, replies may be a little bit frustrating in terms of time. I do study and go to school, so replies may be a little bit less frequent than on weekends. I usually post from 1-3 times a day at the least, depending on how I'm feeling and how much free time I have. If I am gone for a while, don't be scared to message me. I'll likely do the same. Ill tell you if I will be gone for a certain amount of time.
Talking about replies, they vary from 2 paragraphs to 6, but, I do try to match my reply to my partners reply, basically an eye for an eye. Heads up, give me a one liner and I'll be turned off from the role-play. At the beginning of the role-play, my replies may be a little bit shaky, But as the role-play continues, I'll get the hang of it! I play both genders, any pairing e.g FxF , MxF, etc.. I really don't mind. I also have a crude-ish sense of humor, so a lot of jokes don't exactly bother me..! Also, I'm not the best with BB coding, and I might try and experiment with it... So , bare with me if I attempt it in character sheets. I wont let it interrupt the role-play though!

Alright, enough about me. I have requirements that I can be loose on.

• Tell me when you're leaving for a while. Don't leave me hanging! And if your disinterested in the role-play, tell me, don't just leave.
  • Grammar is important, but not the main focus. Don't worry about some mess ups because I certainly will!
  • Put a little bit of effort in it, we all get those lazy days and I get it too.
  • No one liners, please.
  • Help me push the plot, it would be boring if it were just me, Or even boring if its just you.
  • Don't be shy! I'm not going to eat your head or anything. i probably cant reach it, im like 5'2
Now, to the fun bit, PAIRINGSSS!
PS:Not all pairings are romantic, just because of the X. It could mean anything! Hatred, Family,friends, etc.
Princess X Prince/Princess (Arranged)
Princess X Prince/Princess (Not arranged)
Knight X Prince/Princess
Human X Angel / Fallen
Human X Demon
Human X Supernatural being
Human X Mythological being
Angel X Demon
Gang member X Civilian
Soldier X Non-solider
Millionare X Not very Millionare
Royalty X Normal person
Police X Criminal
Magic user X Person against magic
Hunter X Supernatural being
Good student X Bad student
Rebel X Goodie too-shoes
Cyborg X Human

If there is a pairing I haven't listed, Tell me! I am very, very open to everything. The bold ones are ones I haven't done yet and I'm interested in..

Now, some settings we could develop a plot around.

Sci-fi
MCU
Harry potter
Supernatural Summoning
Medieval
Fantasy
Dragon age
Modern/Slice of life
High school
City life
Viking era
Victorian era
WW2
Maze Runner
Ghost hunting
Zombie Apocalypse

I'm not very good at these so... Bare with me.

Feel free to PM me, or comment down this thread! Ciao!

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested! I live in IST time zone. As far as I know IST and AEDT timezones don't vary much. I am very much interested in doing a creative sci-fi roleplay. I write some where between two to 6 para's.

Hello! I am interested! I live in IST time zone. As far as I know IST and AEDT timezones don't vary much. I am very much interested in doing a creative sci-fi roleplay. I write some where between two to 6 para's.
Pm me with what your interested in. Can't wait!

Tacos! I love tacos!

Um....I have a slight idea in mind? It's about two princes who are part of separate kingdoms, but the thing is, it's all taking part in orbit! Like, they can be space princes? I have a bunch of ideas!!

Dibbydoo Dibbydoo

Hi there, I’d be very interested in doing the Police x Criminal, Gang member x Civilian, and the Human x Supernatural Being plots! ^^ Also, my favourite food is pizza~

Hello! I’d definitely be interested in Human x Angel/Fallen/Demon, Angel x Demon, or Human x Supernatural! Also, my favorite food is ice cream :p

Hey! I would PM but I still have to wait 24 hours till I can pm people but I have a small idea for - Good student X Bad student and thought we could mix it with human X supernatural creature. I was thinking that for a project for a class these students share they have to take some nature photos, and the good students is worried because the bad is just fooling around and not taking anything seriously and they are getting deeper and deeper into the forest. Then the good student is attacked by something, the bad student tases it and it runs off and the good student is turned into -insert supernatural creature here. We can change it around or into something else but let me know what you think

Hey there! My favorite thing to eat is probably french fries! Also I'm 5'1, I know the pain of being short.

I had an idea that I hope you might be interested in!

Hey there! My favorite thing to eat is probably french fries! Also I'm 5'1, I know the pain of being short.

I had an idea that I hope you might be interested in!
Hello hellooo~!

I love french fries, tbh i've been craaaving them. Shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to see what you have in store!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back