• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner search! (Overwatch and Batman/DC)

ExcitingGhost

★★☆☆☆
Alright, so I'll probably add to the list as cravings for other fandoms arise, but for now, this is a start.

About Me:
-I live on the east coast in the us, but the hours I'm actually awake are weird, so I'm not sure it matters.
-I also game and draw a lot, so gaming/art partners would be super cool!
-I am sixteen. (Since I know a lot of people are not a fan of rping with minors)
-I'm terrible at plotting someone help me.

Rules and Preferences:
-At least 1-2 paragraph replies. If not, I'll get bored and I either won't feel compelled to respond, or I'll give up replying entirely.
-Communication! Like I said before, I can't plot on my own. I'd love discussion of plot and headcanons and whatnot!
-Slow burn, angst, and confessions are my weakness. Please fuel my hunger for angsty shippy things.
-Please don't pester me about replies! Unless it's been a week and you haven't heard from me at all, I'm usually either multitasking or super busy, but I'll always reply as soon as I can! I won't bother you about it either, but I'd at least like a warning if there will be days in between replies.
-Being able to play multiple characters in situations that call for it is essential to me! I don't want to have to play everyone else that our characters may encounter. I'd like to keep the split as even as possible.
-OCs can be implemented, if you'd like! I'm not looking for OC-centric stuff, though.
-Discord is my preferred RP platform! Since I get distracted easily I like to have everything in one place. However, I might be willing to consider other similar platforms. (As long as it isn't here, to be honest.)

Fandoms:
Now on to the fun stuff! I'm into a bunch of things, but this is just what I'm absolutely craving at the moment.
-If there's a ship I don't list that you're looking to rp, just ask and I'll let you know whether I'm interested or not! However, I'd prefer to also double up with one of my ships if we did something else.
-That being said, I'm most comfortable with gay/queer ships, so I'm less likely to want to rp something mxf. Sorry.
-Characters I prefer to play will be bolded. Cravings will be indicated with ***.
-I'm cool with most canon x oc stuff, as long as OCs are thought out more than just "this character's s/o".
-I'd like some kind of plot other than just the shippy stuff, as well. It tends to get boring if there's nothing else for them to do other than cuddle.

Overwatch:
(Most comfortable roleplaying as either Moira or Junkrat. I've written as others before, but I'm best with these two. Also, huge bonuses if you're familiar with most of the lore! It's super hard to keep up with, I know, but there's not much to work with just based on the game.)
Moira x Mercy ***
Junkrat x Roadhog
Tracer x Emily
Widowmaker x Tracer
Reaper x Soldier: 76
(Honestly I have a huge weakness for anything involving Talon. If you have something Talon-related in mind, I'd love to see what we could do!)

DC Comics(Really just Batman's villains but whatever):
(
I mostly roleplay the Riddler! However, I will not roleplay anything related to Gotham! Sorry, the show just didn't sit right with me. My characterization is based of both the Arkham games and the comics.)
Riddler x Scarecrow ***
Riddler x Two-Face
Poison Ivy x Catwoman
Poison Ivy x Harley Quinn
(I mostly enjoy roleplaying as Riddler, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, and Mad Hatter. However, I have roleplayed others, so I'm always open for other ideas! Not a huge fan of the Joker, though, so I'd rather not include him.)

If you'd be interested in rp, please send me a pm! If you're new and you can't send them yet, just let me know and I'll go ahead and send you one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back