• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner search. [ Open ]

Running water

Cooking them bodies
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ.

I am in the search of a role play partner at the moment, I am a rather chill person. So do not be shy to Dm me or Send me a request on discord. It is going to be listed at the end. So let us start this simple thing.

About me and what I can offer;

• I am above the age of 18, so please be above it too.
  • I have been roleplaying for over ten years now.
  • I am a literate roleplayer, therefore I write a lot but I am capable of doing rapid-fire so short replies are acceptable sometimes.
  • I can give replies every day so please PLEASE do not come to me if you write once a month or once every few weeks.
  • I can offer side characters, plot twists and I can help with plotting and adding things to the roleplay.

What I want from you;
  • Be above the age of 18, please. I do not roleplay with minors.
  • Be able to reply once a day or once every two days. However, life happens so tell me if you are busy.
  • HELP me plot please, if I am the only one trying to add to the roleplay I will lose interest, I will stop it.
  • Be able to add side characters from time to time they add to the roleplay a lot.
  • Do not ghost me, I will not ghost you so work with me, please.

I have a lot of characters, however, right now I am going to write what I am craving :). I am of course, open to anything. When it comes to FXM I be doing the female role :)
  • I have a character that is the son of a large mafia boss, he is rather rude, difficult to deal with and completely an asshole. His father was never able to pin him down, to make his son do as told and that resulted in many fights to which never made the boy obey. So his father had the idea of hiring a bodyguard/mentor to keep his son at check 24/7. ( Perhaps the Bodyguard/mentor are undercover cops? From rival gangs? ) [ The plot is going to be a slow burn, it is hard for this kid to trust anyone so I would like for it to go slow. ] { His name is Ibaraki.}
  • 6cb46a74c9acfd22b2450c6050b3d182.jpgda248dffdcaf29f7ccd5c6f596b3217b.jpg

• If you wish to play the mafia man son in this or any kind of mafia/criminal. I have a police officer, he was raised in a full military family. At one point in his life, he realised that the army was not for him, so the police were the closest it can get to continue his family's legacy despite not wanting it. He is a rather cold man, almost emotionless. It's not often to see him smile or even give any sort of reaction. The man is very passionate about his job. He'll rather die than leave a mission unfinished. [ He is also one for a slow burn roleplay. Please do not rush it with him since he is not an easy one to crack.] { HIS name is Yuna. However. If he was to he working undercover then his name would be Yamato }.
  • 1786a398b83c4dd479ba015cb3742c73.jpg2344b8123435151f5c17239ce644ad86.jpg

Now that we got all of that out of the way. I am craving more of a realistic roleplay. So please keep that in mind. My discord would be stated below so send me a follow if you wish. Or Pm here to roleplay here. I do have a lot of character and the ability to make some. So it doesn't have to be the two stated above.

Spoopyspoon#9786

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back