• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search! [Open] [Plenty of Choices!] [FxF MxF MxM]

So, um... I am new to the site but your post is like EXACTLY what I'm looking for. I've never found so many of the same tastes in a search thread, let alone right off the bat.

Anyway, since I'm new and apparently can't/don't know how to pm, I'll lay it out here...

1. I love love playing several characters, male or female, anything. I am a very character driven roleplayer, I have a large ensemble of very flawed, developed, wacky characters that I like to fit into plots.

2. I love many of those genres posted. I love the idea of characters with powers having useless/strange powers instead of cool ones. I also like characters whose powers can be explained in a quasi-realistic sort of way, like a chemist inventing drugs/stuff that could never exist in real life instead of magically conjuring abilities.

3. On top of that, I'm a sucker for rivalries. Speaking of Pokemon, I always love to do rival/rival where one may have joined team rocket, etc. rivalries are my all-time mvp.

4. Given that we are alike in essentially every way I can tell so far, I am SO game for a modern fantasy. Lay that character you wanna try on me and we can bounce ideas back and forth.

5. Emails or pms all day.

Fallen London RP?

Consider me on board with that.

Fuck, I love that game. My base Persuasive is 167 (+31), Dangerous is 112(+30), Watchful is 118 (+40) and Shadowy is 91 (+33).

The worldbuilding there is exquisite. Perfect. Sublime.

Drop me a PM if interested.

I would love to roleplay with you! I am looking for a detailed, modern, with lots of characters! For the plot, we would have to work together, but

• Murder Mystery: Any setting, always fun--a town or city in the grips of fear, how the crime is solved, etc.
  • Small Town Drama: If you've ever read Rowling's The Casual Vacancy, you know what I'm talking about. Again, I love characters and how they interact, so just a bunch of people in close quarters being jerks/gossips/allies/rivals can just be fun to play out.
  • Stranded/Survival: Whether a cruise ship crashes on a deserted island, a camping trip is stranded in the woods, or an archaeological expedition goes south.

I would love to roleplay any of these, but I want to discuss and see what works best between us before deciding!

I will be waiting for a response! Super excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back