• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search! [LITERATE/ADVANCED] Always Looking.

youth

mischief managed
imageedit_17_4235313687.png
Hello! I am Youth. I have been on this site for a little over a year but I have been writing for quite a few. I am very passionate about writing, and consider myself an advanced or literate writer. Don't let that scare you away! I'm not a stickler on the exact number of words, or how many paragraphs you write. I simply just want a bomb ass RP that makes me shed a few tears. Though, I do have a few requirements before I talk about what I am interested in!

∙ LITERACY : As I said, I am a literate/advanced writer. I don't expect seventeen paragraphs (though, I honestly wouldn't mind!) I understand not everyone can write long posts. I require at least three paragraphs minimum. I do believe in some cases quality is better than quality, but don't let that stop you from sending long posts! I always try my best to match my partners length to the best of my ability.
∙ ROLES : I am not the strongest when it comes to playing males, but that is definitely something I have been working on and striving to get better in. I prefer to double up, so that the roles are fair and even. I am not against any sexuality or pairings! I usually stick to male x female, as it is what I am most familiar with, but I am not opposed to any other pairings.
∙ LIMITS : Fade to black. Always. I do not mind swearing or alcohol use, but drug use and darker themes are not my cup of tea.
∙ REPLIES : I do have a life outside of RP that is almost always going to be my first priority. I always try and get a post out the second I see your reply. If I am unable to reply I will let you know. That being said, if you do not find interest in our RP anymore, tell me! We can work something out or say our goodbyes.

∙ CHARACTERS : I adore well-made characters! Give me characters with soft spots, give me characters with a harsh past, give me characters that have pushed through the worst. All my characters are well developed and have thought out back stories as well as personalities. I put a lot of effort into building them to be as unique and fitting as possible. That being said, I only use real people for face claims. Ethnicity is not something I care about. Just as long as the face claims are real people!

Now, onto my interests!

I am an avid lover of supernatural and fantasy! It is something I have grown to love over the last little bit. I am not an expert, but I do enjoy adding a supernatural aspect to some of our ideas or plots! To make this easy, I'll leave a list of everything I am up for and interested in!
∙ Fantasy/Supernatural

∙ Slice of Life
∙ Modern
∙ Realistic
∙ Dramatic plot lines
∙ Cliches
∙ Fluff
∙ World building
∙ Badass female characters
∙ Badass characters in general
∙ Female characters who support female characters

∙ Anything that might make me cry

If you are interested, shoot me a pm!

Last edited:
I would love to try and come up with something with you! I too love rps that bring a little big of tears <3

Female characters who support female characters
Also I am 100% here for this. Message me if you're interested

Hello! I am Youth. I have been on this site for a little over a year but I have been writing for quite a few. I am very passionate about writing, and consider myself an advanced or literate writer. Don't let that scare you away! I'm not a stickler on the exact number of words, or how many paragraphs you write. I simply just want a bomb ass RP that makes me shed a few tears. Though, I do have a few requirements before I talk about what I am interested in!

∙ LITERACY : As I said, I am a literate/advanced writer. I don't expect seventeen paragraphs (though, I honestly wouldn't mind!) I understand not everyone can write long posts. I require at least three paragraphs minimum. I do believe in some cases quality is better than quality, but don't let that stop you from sending long posts! I always try my best to match my partners length to the best of my ability.
∙ ROLES : I am not the strongest when it comes to playing males, but that is definitely something I have been working on and striving to get better in. I prefer to double up, so that the roles are fair and even. I am not against any sexuality or pairings! I usually stick to male x female, as it is what I am most familiar with, but I am not opposed to any other pairings.
∙ LIMITS : Fade to black. Always. I do not mind swearing or alcohol use, but drug use and darker themes are not my cup of tea.
∙ REPLIES : I do have a life outside of RP that is almost always going to be my first priority. I always try and get a post out the second I see your reply. If I am unable to reply I will let you know. That being said, if you do not find interest in our RP anymore, tell me! We can work something out or say our goodbyes.

∙ CHARACTERS : I adore well-made characters! Give me characters with soft spots, give me characters with a harsh past, give me characters that have pushed through the worst. All my characters are well developed and have thought out back stories as well as personalities. I put a lot of effort into building them to be as unique and fitting as possible. That being said, I only use real people for face claims. Ethnicity is not something I care about. Just as long as the face claims are real people!

Now, onto my interests!

I am an avid lover of supernatural and fantasy! It is something I have grown to love over the last little bit. I am not an expert, but I do enjoy adding a supernatural aspect to some of our ideas or plots! To make this easy, I'll leave a list of everything I am up for and interested in!
∙ Fantasy/Supernatural

∙ Slice of Life
∙ Modern
∙ Realistic
∙ Dramatic plot lines
∙ Cliches
∙ Fluff
∙ World building

If you are interested, shoot me a pm!
Hey! I'm very interested:)
Fantasy/Supernatural
∙ Slice of Life
∙ Modern
∙ Realistic
∙ Dramatic plot lines
∙ Cliches
∙ Fluff
∙ World building

Hi - I just joined this site... looking to stir creativity and accountability, and develop characters. I'd pm but I havent met the criteria yet. :) I don't write fantasy, but enjoy some of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back