• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search. FxF Pairings

BlueandGrey

Lovely love dove.

Hello!
Welcome to my partner search!

A little about me and what I'm looking for:

I am 27 and it's been a few years since I've written anything so I'm definitely a little rusty. With that said, I definitely want to write something with a bit of substance. That fine line between casual and serious! I am only looking for FxF Romantic pairings at the moment and I'm open to all kinds of ideas in that vain. Can do anywhere from one paragraph to four or five. Maybe more depending on how much I enjoy the characters and plot. Down with humans or anthro characters.

Pairings:

Modern Setting -

Sisters or stepsisters.
Roommates.
Best Friends.
Musicians.
Anthro/Human <3
Anthro/Anthro
Any school settings.

Fantasy Setting -
Queen/Commoner.
Queen/Queen
Vampires
Anthro Dragons.

If you're interested in discussing a story with me, drop a comment or leave me a message! Ideas are welcome! <3

Queen/Queen
Fsr, I am quite attracted to this idea.
I once had a setting for more akin to 1760s-1820s rather than medieval, in which I do have and adore one of the royal ladies which I could easily transfer to any other similar world. It was never supposed to be fantasy character per se, but I can see it having some darker elements of it, not unlike, say, Dishonored franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back