• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search (FxF) ~Always open~

MiraLoxHeart

One Time Luck
~Looking for some RP Partners!~
Hello there fellow RP enthusiast! I am out searching for some new people to RP some romantic (FxF) plots with me!
I have been RPing for quite some time, but took a bit of a break, and am interested in getting back into it!
I am a twenty year old female, lesbian. I am interested in fantasy, sci fi, adventures, slice of life, modern themes, video games, romance, and all sorts of things!

What I'm NOT looking for

-
>Furries
>Incest
>Breaking of site rules
>Offsite RPs (just my preference)
>RP Abuse of others/self/children
>Under 18 years old (Sorry)
>Forced romance
>Short responses (a sentence or two)
>Leaving me hanging without letting me know
(If you're no longer interested in the RP plz let me know)
-

What I AM looking for

-
>Hopefully long term RPs
>Fun for both of us (Let me know if you want changes/something new)
>Romance (Naturally)
>FxF only
>OOC chats (Maybe even a friend ) :D
>Literacy (most of the time)
>Semi-long responses
-

~As for prompts I have a few Ideas/cravings, and a few fandom ideas I'd like to play around with~

Prompts/Ideas

A Lady in Waiting-

A love story between a starstruck servant and her lady of the house. Set in the middle ages.
Both fall in love the minute their eyes meet, a lowly house servant from a distant city and the wife of the Lord of the city.
They meet at the royal dance, and both can't keep their eyes off one another.
Only on either side of the dance floor, yet they couldn't be further away.
A forbidden romance, what will the lady of the house do when the lowly servant becomes her Lady in Waiting?

Part Time-

Anna Burro, full time worker at Flores Grocery staff.. or 'The Flores Grocery Family' as they love to say.. just another reminder saying 'you'll never get out of here alive.'
Anna was at her wits end.. dead end job in a dead end town, with no prospects and no future.. things looked bleak to say the least, until one day she was informed of a new part timer
who was filling the position of the recently deceased Samson Mason, who was their previous full time manager and part time creep. She was hoping for someone to come in and
make things more interesting.. or at least less grabby. Little did she realize that the new manager was going to be a stunning woman with a few ideas of her own on how to fix up the joint.

Lake Loveless-

The timeless tale between war waging families- A princess and a Lady, from feuding families meet when the stresses of their worlds become too much to handle.
The Lady has always found herself in the woods, among the trees, moss and natural beauty, whereas the princess always found herself in a small hamlet overlooking a beautiful fresh body of water
that the villagers had taken to calling Lake loveless, due to the heartbreaking tale told about it. After a tiring day in nature the woodsy princess takes a walk near to the small hamlet, where she sees the other princess
playing with the local children. When both meet eyes, their hearts skip a beat, but there's something familiar, could they have met before?

What will they do when they find out who each other is?

There be Witches-

A young Templar-in-training goes into the woods with her superiors in search of a known group of witches that are said to live there. Unbeknownst to the trainee they were planning to ambush them in their coven.. or village, where there was to be a slaughter. The witches had other plans it seemed as they crept up to an empty village filled with empty houses. Before they knew it they were surrounded with shadows and eerie laughter.
When the young Templar awoke she was in a warm, but uncomfortable bed, undressed from her armor. She was spared by those she was taught to fear and hate.
As she regained herself a voice trailed from the other side of the room, where a young woman stood. The soldier was shaken by the woman's beauty.. or rather her lack of deformities as she was taught.

Last ones left-

Apocalypse, zombies or not, where two survivors find one another, but nothing much more. Rapture..? Fallout..?
Either way they need to survive, and keep calm, maybe they'll find others, or at least find a bit of reassurance in one another.

(Will add more as they come to me)

Fandoms

-Games-

Dragon age RP-

Possibly as grey wardens, simple adventurers or whatever we wish!
From the minute I first started playing Dragon age I fell in love with Thedas, and the world it's in.
Original characters or Cannon ones in a different timeline/parallel universe.

Fallout RP-

Scavengers, NCR, Brotherhood people? Anything!
One of my all time favorite games, lets RP in the world!

(OCs Only)

Elder Scrolls-

Another favorite of mine, though I've only played Oblivion-Skyrim-ESO.
Can play as Cannon characters or OCs.

Witcher-

World only, not characters or history, unless in a parallel universe.

Stardew Valley-

Bit of an odd one, but could be fun/cute.
Cannon characters or Ocs.

Last of us-

(Ocs Only)

-Anime-

Naruto-
(OCs only.)

One Piece-
(OCs Only)

Cowboy BeBop-
(OCs Only)

Samurai Champloo-
(Ocs Only)

FMA-
(OCs Only)

Tv Shows-

Supernatural-
(Ocs Only)

Firefly-
(Ocs Only)

Game of Thrones-
(Ocs or certain Cannon characters/just ask)

Buffy-
(Ocs or certain characters/just ask)

Doctor Who-

Their worlds with time travel, English people and chips!
(OC Female Doctor X OC companion)

If I didn't list something you're interested in, but wanna RP with me, let me know!

Ok...as soon as we can PM, I need to rp with you! Love love love the lady in waiting idea, and I'm sure we can make something work between us

I have a fair number of scene ideas, unfortunately no under 18 remove a a few of them (like two girls growing up together and slowly falling in love).
I have two on my mind at the moment:
1) A girl saves another girl from being mugged (or worse), and the one who was saved offers to bring the other girl home to take care of her until she's better (at least for the night).
2) A girl gets in a big fight and is sent to the hospital with a broken arm &/or leg. A nurse is assigned to take care of her and winds up helping with a variety of tasks (brushing her hair, getting dressed, eating, going from room to room, etc.) When the girl is discharged from the hospital with nowhere to go the nurse allows the girl to live with her.

Of course, I'm always up for a scene with Libitina, the girl who can die and come back to life, but she is somewhat stuck at an under-18 appearance.

Oh jeez, that witches plot sounds really good! I would also be down to try the Part Time plot, maybe as a new employee. The manager role seems too out of my comfort zone. Let me know!

I would love to do an rp with you at some point! Just let me know when you can :)

Oh man, I love witches.

Which character were you picturing yourself playing in this story? And what kind of direction/genre were you wanting it to go?
Hey there, thanks for the response. I am interested in either role. PM me. :)

I have a fair number of scene ideas, unfortunately no under 18 remove a a few of them (like two girls growing up together and slowly falling in love).
I have two on my mind at the moment:
1) A girl saves another girl from being mugged (or worse), and the one who was saved offers to bring the other girl home to take care of her until she's better (at least for the night).
2) A girl gets in a big fight and is sent to the hospital with a broken arm &/or leg. A nurse is assigned to take care of her and winds up helping with a variety of tasks (brushing her hair, getting dressed, eating, going from room to room, etc.) When the girl is discharged from the hospital with nowhere to go the nurse allows the girl to live with her.

Of course, I'm always up for a scene with Libitina, the girl who can die and come back to life, but she is somewhat stuck at an under-18 appearance.
The first one sounds interesting, Pm me! :)

Oh jeez, that witches plot sounds really good! I would also be down to try the Part Time plot, maybe as a new employee. The manager role seems too out of my comfort zone. Let me know!
Hi there! thanks for responding, feel free to PM me if you wanna RP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back