• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner search (fantasy, original)!

Sword Iris

Illuminate the enemy!
Hi everyone!
Let's get down to business. I'm looking for 1x1 rp partner!

Introduction & Requirements
: I'm 20+ female, and I'm looking for a partner 18+ (ideally 20+ too). I just won't feel comfortable playing with younger people, sorry.
Writing style: 3rd person. I may consider 1st person too, but 3rd person preferred. Average post length 1-3 paragraphs. It *can* be more if we are on a roll, but no one-liners, it should be detailed enough.
Characters & relationships: I don't mind if my partner prefers to play specific gender. I can play male or female, no preference. In case of romance, any combination is fine, although I tend to prefer M/F more. But romance is not required for rp, only if we both feel like including it. I don't write smut so I'd prefer fade to black.
Doubling: possible, but not required, depends on rp
Frequency: I don't require replies every day and please don't expect this from me. I will, however, try to reply as often as I can. It will probably be every 2-3 days, sometimes could be more often. Or less often. Obviously, real life comes first, but if you need to take a break or lost interest in rp, I'd appreciate if you tell me. I'll do the same. We can just drop it or start another one if we feel like we connect as writers.

RP Themes
- Fantasy (medieval / high fantasy / low fantasy)
- Sci-fi borderline on fantasy (i.e. futuristic setting with magic)
- Mystery
- combination of any genres above

Originals only. May include worldbuilding from scratch. But if you have original setting you wish to use we can discuss that. I also have a few to suggest.

-----

PARTNERS FOUND. Not looking for more atm!
Thanks everyone who PMed me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back