• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search, Fandoms within.

Bocaj

The ever-lasting battle to find partners continues!

Below are some rules, information, ways, explanations of how I go about roleplaying.

• I am in EST, just in case you were wondering.

• I mainly write in third person, past tense. Though, third person is my preferred POV, I am up to debate for perhaps first person. I do not mind internal monologuing or thoughts being written within first person.

• I tend to stick with canon characters, but OC's can be discussed. Though, again my prefer method is canonXcanon

• I love to double, and use multiple characters, if the story/fandom calls for it. I won't force you, but it is always an option if you chose so!

• When it comes to Fandom Roleplaying(Which is mainly what I do, aha~) , I usually think of the RP as an AU.

Of course, if you wish to stick to canon stories, and change one or two things here, fine with me. Though, I am for a more what-if sort of idea, of expanding on a different outcome of an event.

• I tend to write in a paragraph style, roughing around three-to-five per post. Of course, some require more, some less. Just no one liners, or quick snippets please.

Now, the Fandoms I am interested in writing/discussing ideas about:

1. DC TV Universe/ Arrowverse.: This includes all the CW shows- Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Flash, SuperGirl, or even a cross-over.

One idea I have, I have been dubbing it, Conquest of the Multiverse
    And it deals with an aspect introduced in the Crisis On Earth-X event. The Earth-Xers will be out to rull over the whole multiverse, leaving Earth-1 for last. This could be a very long-term thought, exploring many different parallel earths, if anyone was interested.

1. DCEU/DC Cinematic Universe:
    Recently viewing Justice League, against some opinions- I had a blast watching it! I can recognize problems with the film of course, however there was never a part I was disappointed with.

With that in mind, I'd love to go back to the start, go through the events of the film a bit different. It is clear, within the movie, scenes we cut. I'd love to flesh out characters more, and perhaps make Steppen-Wolf more to do.
    This could have us change some events within the DCEU. This up to a lot of discussing before we started.

Or, we could move passed the film and perhaps have Batman out looking for more possible members, for the 'round table with six chairs but room for more.'

1. Dragon Ball Z:

It is no secret that I am a big comic-book hero fan. Alongside that, I grew up watching DBZ, and as I love the series, one particular mini arc/character I want to roleplay around, is the best of DBZ and comic-book stuff!

• The Adventures of the Great Saiyaman!:
    We can have this set before the World Marital Arts Tournament, or after during some time period of mostly peace. Though, I'd like to focus on Gohan's time as the superhero, and maybe Videl trying to figure out who is under the mask-prolong that bit of the story. Every good comic character has someone trying to find out who is under the mask. Perhaps we can have it set when Videl is also helping with the 'Saiyamaning ' around the cities.

1. Kingdom Hearts (Series) :
    Who doesn't love Disney with Final Fantasy, with the touch of original characters also thrown in? I have two suggestions for this series.

• Day to day, for some ice cream:
    358/2 Days is my favorite title within the series, mainly due to my love of the 'Organization.'(Quotes around that, for anyone fully caught up.)

I'd love to base it close to the manga of the same title, a bit of slice of life, the day in, day out Roxas and his trio going on missions for Xmenas.

• The Way-finders: Besides Roxas and his trio, I love Aqua and hers. I don't have many ideas for them however, so feel free to suggest!

1. Star Wars Battlefront (Series)

- Star Wars Battlefront II/Inferno Squadron:
    I really enjoyed the prequel book to the game, and the first few levels of the campaign playing as an Imperial Officer, part of an elite squad. Though, that doesn’t last! In this, I would like it to! Iden fighting with her team for the ‘Glorious’ Empire, until the very end!

-Star Wars (Current Canon based):

Since Disney has gained hold over the Star Wars Universe, there has been some stories I have personally really enjoyed! The Vader solo comic, as I like to dub, ‘Vader: Year One’ is great!
    Episode 8, to quote Ewan McGregor, was done beautifully. I fully understand some gripes some fans have with the film, I don’t share them.
    All this said, I’d love to write within the new Era- perhaps going into Pre-9 stuff, how we see things might play out.
    Or, even perhaps go back towards the Prequels.

2. Persona 5:
    You'll never see it coming!

• The Redemption of Goro Akechi:

Goro, is by far one of my favorite characters of the game. Reading a few fan fics, and the ideas from a roleplay I attempted with someone (before they ghosted me), I have been itching to this idea!
    It goes off the idea, that the Phantom Thieves, perhaps during the end of Haru's father's palace, or during some time through Sae's, that they discuss Akechi has a palace of his own. Being the people they are, they decide to head in!

We can discuss what Akechi's palace would be, I have a few ideas already but it is up for debate.

• Groundhogs' Day, Phantom Thief Edition.:

Going off the concept, that Joker failed to get Sea to believe him, and ends up dead. Igor, or 'Not-Igor' is too interested in this game, so decides to send Joker back to the start of the game. (Think New game plus), however, he is the only one with his memories. Will he try to do things different, run into his team in a different order?

1. Power Rangers Universe(s):

• Power Rangers 2017:
    We can continue where the film ended off, with the inclusion of a new Green/sixth ranger. Of course, adapt a backstory to the more modern stories give to the Rangers here.

• Power Rangers Super Mega Force (Retelling) :
    Being a fan of the source material, Kaizoku Gokaigers, I was a bit disappointed in Super Mega Force. Perhaps we can start over from that season, and go a different route, or create a new team who earn the key powers.

• Power Rangers- HyperForce (Tabletop RPG Team based):
    Now, I have only watched the first episode, but loved it anyway. I love the idea of a time-traveling team of Rangers, and feel it opens to have a lot of fun with.

Now, the ideas I listed, are only suggestions. If you don't like them, no worries! We can discuss anything you might have in mind!
Thanks for reading!

If interested, feel free to message me here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back