• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner search Discontinued

smolginger

Local dumb hoe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

25168a08409d5cadbc4d8a8316421bfb.jpg

Shhh. On second thought, let's keep it ambiguous.

• img-thing
    Roleplay Rules

1. No god mod, mary/gary sues please, no killing off each others characters, no making the Rp all about you, did I mention no killing off each other's character? I still hold a grude over the last person who kept killing off my OC for no reason as well as making the rp all about her and basically shoved me aside.

2. This is strictly descriptive, no script please I have to read scripts when I'm in my theater class I at least don't want to read them when I have fun role-playing. I at least want 10+ lines per character. try to make your reply even to mine, I don't want to put effort in my reply and get a short one liner back. it doesn't make the role play fun for me and I'll easily get bored.

3. Please have decent grammar and spelling. I screw up with grammar as well so I won't enforce it too hard.....just please don't write like a 3 year old and no text talk please.

4. . The length of our role-play doesn't have to be just that one and only role-play, if you got bored of the current one we could always just restart or you could choose a different storyline if you wish. So just tell me when you are no longer in the mood or have just lost interest in it. I'm always happy to role-play again or something different. And I will be doing so as well.

5. I'm completely fine with any gender pairing. Whether it be Girl x Boy, Boy x Boy, or Girl x Girl. I'm completely fine with all of them, I quite enjoy role-playing Boy x Boy, as well as Girl x Girl, so anything is alright with me. I'll be sure to ask before our role-play starts if your comfortable with it.

6. Having gore and blood included in the role-plays is completely fine with me. I don't mind adding a little horror to the role-play from time to time. Also swearing and cussing is allowed, just don't do it in every single sentence you write. Believe me it gets annoying and it will definitely make me want to stop replying to you.

7. If you wish to role-play a storyline or a theme feel free to ask and to share your ideas with me. I definitely don't mind role-playing a storyline or theme of sorts and I believe having one makes the role-play a little more enjoyable. If I have a few in mind so I also wouldn't mind suggesting a few of my own. Just remember and ask.

8. Don't constantly message me asking me where i'm at or if we're still continuing. If I haven't reply it's most likely that I have fallen asleep, replying to a different RP, or I'm busy with college. If you keep the constantly messaging me it will take me longer to reply, when people do that it just makes me loose interest in the RP more and I don't really want that to happen. Give me time bro, I'll have your reply in soon enough.

9. No god mods, gary/mary sues, or super sues please. No high levels of torture. Can be mentioned. Finally no Teen x Adult, and incest.

I'm sorry if it seems too strict(?) but I wanted to make sure I have everything covered. I do Canon x Canon (depending on pairing) and Canon x OC.

4ycuq5yj6g.jpg
    6ir47wpx5u.jpg
    ef7veyl7s4.jpg

Coded by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Last edited:
I would love to RP with you. I am very interested in Marvel at the moment. If you are still looking that is it.
Marvel sounds fun, I'll have to see if I need to update any of my oc's for it but I would love to roleplay marvel with ya.

No problem. Just click on my pic and you'll see a few options underneath. From there you'll see a start conversation button.

No problem. Just click on my pic and you'll see a few options underneath. From there you'll see a start conversation button.
Ah I see it now, It wasn't there before but i guess I had to refresh my page or something.

Thank you so much

Hello! I am very much interested in the Voltron Roleplay, Any ship is okay with me, all I have to say is that I do enjoy playing as Keith, but if you want to then that's totally fine with me. Let me know what you think.

If you're still looking for a Voltron partner, I'd love to do a Kuro/Lance rp! I didn't directly message you because I'm new in RPN, otherwise I would have.

Hey, I'm back and ready to start over on RP'ing. I've updated my list a bit but I still need to add more post wise. BUMP

Would definitely be interested in doing a Young Justice Rp with you.

sure I'm cool with that! Its been a while since I've watched (I need to watch season 2 been busy with rehearsals lately) so some of the characters will be a bit ooc if that's okay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back