• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search. {dark themes & fandom}

achromatopsia

tenor.gif

About Me
Hey! I'm Aleks, and I'm a 20 year old student looking for a roleplay partner or two. I've been roleplaying for around 9 years now, so have plenty of experience! I'll be having surgery in a weeks time, so will be bed-bound and bored for a good few weeks after, which is why I'm looking for some writing partners now!

General Roleplay Information
  • I love to write a lot, please don't send me minimal replies! Quality is far better than quantity, but I'd like my partner to match me if it's possible.
  • Please be over 18. I just feel more comfortable writing with people my age or older.
  • I have a big preference for M/M, but I'm also happy playing female characters. M/F and F/F is fine.
  • I definitely prefer to roleplay over PM.
  • I'm from the UK, so my timezone is GMT.
  • I love to build plots with my partner, but if you have anything you'd particularly like to try, ask me. :)
Genres

I'm a big sucker for dark, crime, and horror themes! Anything gritty and intense, and I'm probably for it. Fantasy, murder, demons, FBI, organised crime, drugs, stranded/survival, paranormal, apocalypse, you name it! Throw anything my way and I'll probably be up for it.

Fandom

I'm not that into fandoms, but I have a big soft spot for Breaking Bad and Hannibal. So anything based off that (OC) would be pretty neato. I can also be persuaded to jump into my ancient childhood fandom love of Warrior Cats!

I also still adore Pokemon, and have one (underdeveloped) plot we could build off. I'd also love to hear any Pokemon plots you have. :)
. A string of violent crimes hits Johto, with multiple reports emerging of Slowpoke being dumped and left for dead, their tails severed. This stirs the police to investigate the newly re-banded Team Rocket as the prime suspects. Muse A is fairly well up in the ranks of Team Rocket. Muse B is an undercover policeman under his supervision.

Hello lovely!!
I’m a huge lover of darker themed romances, if maybe you’d wanna come up with something let me know!!

Hiya! I am craving some dark romance slice-of-life sorta thing. Why don't you drop me a PM and we can get plotting?

I would be interested in a Hannibal rp (especially if we're talking the TV show and/or the books -- mainly just "Hannibal Rising", but yeah), but if I haven't been able to do a dark romance sort of evil-y crime drama thing so if you wouldn't mind doing one of those, then that would be cool too. I'm cool for both. For Hannibal I would probably be better as Will Graham, but I could try my hand at Hannibal, too. Uh, if we do an Original RP, then I think I would rather be the antagonist, but I think, if we do the original rp, we should discuss it before making any solid plans.
Uh, yeah, so, get back to me if you are still interested c:

I have about 6-ish years roleplaying, and I completely get the need for substance in a response. I'm not sure on our time-zones availability, but I'm definitely antsy for a good dark angsty plot. Surprisingly I can best do M/M , I dont mind playing either role or a mix of both, mmm, I'm over 18 , and honestly, if you have any prompts I'm down to try something new.

(i suck at action shots though, im trying to learn to best write out those descriptions if you wanna bear with me for that)

Lin :)

I would be interested in a Hannibal rp (especially if we're talking the TV show and/or the books -- mainly just "Hannibal Rising", but yeah), but if I haven't been able to do a dark romance sort of evil-y crime drama thing so if you wouldn't mind doing one of those, then that would be cool too. I'm cool for both. For Hannibal I would probably be better as Will Graham, but I could try my hand at Hannibal, too. Uh, if we do an Original RP, then I think I would rather be the antagonist, but I think, if we do the original rp, we should discuss it before making any solid plans.
Uh, yeah, so, get back to me if you are still interested c:

I'd love to do something Hannibal-esque with you! I'm not a big fan of playing characters, I definitely prefer my OC's - I'll PM you

I have about 6-ish years roleplaying, and I completely get the need for substance in a response. I'm not sure on our time-zones availability, but I'm definitely antsy for a good dark angsty plot. Surprisingly I can best do M/M , I dont mind playing either role or a mix of both, mmm, I'm over 18 , and honestly, if you have any prompts I'm down to try something new.

(i suck at action shots though, im trying to learn to best write out those descriptions if you wanna bear with me for that)

Lin :)

PM'ing!

I also love dirt and grime! Violence is just a bonus. :evilteeth:

A dystopian/post-apocalyptic rp would be bomb! I'm obsessed with the desert, so if cyborgs and sand sound like your kind of thing then we should definitely work something out.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

About Me
Hey! I'm Aleks, and I'm a 20 year old student looking for a roleplay partner or two. I've been roleplaying for around 9 years now, so have plenty of experience! I'll be having surgery in a weeks time, so will be bed-bound and bored for a good few weeks after, which is why I'm looking for some writing partners now!

General Roleplay Information
  • I love to write a lot, please don't send me minimal replies! Quality is far better than quantity, but I'd like my partner to match me if it's possible.
  • Please be over 18. I just feel more comfortable writing with people my age or older.
  • I have a big preference for M/M, but I'm also happy playing female characters. M/F and F/F is fine.
  • I definitely prefer to roleplay over PM.
  • I'm from the UK, so my timezone is GMT.
  • I love to build plots with my partner, but if you have anything you'd particularly like to try, ask me. :)
Genres

I'm a big sucker for dark, crime, and horror themes! Anything gritty and intense, and I'm probably for it. Fantasy, murder, demons, FBI, organised crime, drugs, stranded/survival, paranormal, apocalypse, you name it! Throw anything my way and I'll probably be up for it.

Fandom

I'm not that into fandoms, but I have a big soft spot for Breaking Bad and Hannibal. So anything based off that (OC) would be pretty neato. I can also be persuaded to jump into my ancient childhood fandom love of Warrior Cats!

I also still adore Pokemon, and have one (underdeveloped) plot we could build off. I'd also love to hear any Pokemon plots you have. :)
. A string of violent crimes hits Johto, with multiple reports emerging of Slowpoke being dumped and left for dead, their tails severed. This stirs the police to investigate the newly re-banded Team Rocket as the prime suspects. Muse A is fairly well up in the ranks of Team Rocket. Muse B is an undercover policeman under his supervision.
I love m/m and dark gritty themes, and world building ! I’m totally interested.

Hey! I don't have a Breaking Bad OC, but I do have one (1) Jesse Pinkman and I love dark, angsty shit, if you're still interested!

Oh I'd love to write something gritty and dark! If you're still looking I can throw you some ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back