• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom partner search ✦ [ccxcc]

dekarios

brother in the arcane arts
hi! with some more free time on my hands, i'm dying to get back into writing again. i'm currently only looking to write against canon characters from either baldur's gate 3 or the resident evil franchise.

baldur's gate 3
for this i'd love to write something for astarion or gale where i can play either role. i've finished the game and i'm currently doing a gale origin run, but i have to say that i am new to this universe and new to writing for it, but the brainrot is so real and i'm really itching to get into it. if you have any other ideas for other pairings, i'd love to hear them, but i'm mostly craving bloodweave as of right now.
resident evil
my main muse for this series is definitely chris, but i also write leon, birkin, and wesker, and i'm willing to learn other characters as well as i love these games. i've played all of them (except re1 bc i'm stuck), and i'm very familiar with the universe. for ships i'm honestly open to almost anything, though my favourites are chrisker, chreon, weskin, but again i honestly like nearly every ship in this franchise.

ok so, about me. i'm 24 and i have a part-time job which means some days i'm busier than others. i'm also taking a small class to finally finish my studies, but it shouldn't take up too much of my time. i've been writing for over ten years now, but i only got into writing for fandoms last year, and now i can't stop... i love worldbuilding and plotting, developing characters, exploring them and everything in between. i tend to write anything from 3 to 6 paragraphs or more (200-600+ words), but i'm not too picky as long as i have something to work with. i also don't type in lowercase for the actual replies, and i only write in 3rd person past tense.

as for my preferences when it comes to rp partners, i only rp with those over 18, and i'd prefer over 20. all i really ask of you otherwise is to be patient and understanding, and i of course, give the same in return. i know real life can often get in the way, and i don't want either of us to feel guilty if we don't have the energy to reply. i'm also ghost-friendly, and i'm always open if you feel like returning one day. if you're interested, send me a dm or reply in the thread, and i'd love to plot something out with you!

hi! with some more free time on my hands, i'm dying to get back into writing again. i'm currently only looking to write against canon characters from either baldur's gate 3 or the resident evil franchise.

baldur's gate 3
for this i'd love to write something for astarion or gale where i can play either role. i've finished the game and i'm currently doing a gale origin run, but i have to say that i am new to this universe and new to writing for it, but the brainrot is so real and i'm really itching to get into it. if you have any other ideas for other pairings, i'd love to hear them, but i'm mostly craving bloodweave as of right now.
resident evil
my main muse for this series is definitely chris, but i also write leon, birkin, and wesker, and i'm willing to learn other characters as well as i love these games. i've played all of them (except re1 bc i'm stuck), and i'm very familiar with the universe. for ships i'm honestly open to almost anything, though my favourites are chrisker, chreon, weskin, but again i honestly like nearly every ship in this franchise.

ok so, about me. i'm 24 and i have a part-time job which means some days i'm busier than others. i'm also taking a small class to finally finish my studies, but it shouldn't take up too much of my time. i've been writing for over ten years now, but i only got into writing for fandoms last year, and now i can't stop... i love worldbuilding and plotting, developing characters, exploring them and everything in between. i tend to write anything from 3 to 6 paragraphs or more (200-600+ words), but i'm not too picky as long as i have something to work with. i also don't type in lowercase for the actual replies, and i only write in 3rd person past tense.

as for my preferences when it comes to rp partners, i only rp with those over 18, and i'd prefer over 20. all i really ask of you otherwise is to be patient and understanding, and i of course, give the same in return. i know real life can often get in the way, and i don't want either of us to feel guilty if we don't have the energy to reply. i'm also ghost-friendly, and i'm always open if you feel like returning one day. if you're interested, send me a dm or reply in the thread, and i'd love to plot something out with you!
Howdy

baldur's gate 3
resident evil

Howdy! I’d love to plot some bloodweave if yer still looking’ for a partner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back