• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search! (Apocalypse, Hunger Games, Marvel)

Klyntar

BLACKJACK
Hey there! im 18 and ive had a bit of experience with roleplaying in the past. I'm currently looking for some new long-term roleplay partners. A few requests and some things you should probably know ahead of time-

(1) My reply length usually is around 1-2 paragraphs. I usually can adjust to whatever my partner's length is, but if you tend to send 5+ paragraphs each reply, a roleplay may not work out. I won't reply as often and too long of a response can make it harder to show character's reactions to things.

(2) Please no constant one-liners. Always quality over quantity, but just give me something i can work with

(3) Be willing to play side characters! Side characters are important for the story, and I can't play every side character

(4) Please don't just leave the roleplay without telling me! I get people lose interest, but just let me know so that im not waiting on a response that isnt going to come. I will do the same for you.

(5) Between work and college im a bit busy, so replies may vary. Some days im more active than others

(6) I'm friendly to talk to outside of the roleplay, and im always up to making a new friend!

With all that being said, I'm open to other ideas if you have something in mind, but here a few pairings ive been wanting to do. Shoot me a message if anything sparks your interest!

Zombie Apocalypse

** Ex boyfriend x Ex girlfriend (mxf) – Character A and Character B broke up over a year ago, but after the zombie outbreak, the two of them find themselves forced to stick together for survival.

Survivor x Survivor (mxf)

** Survivor x Survivor (fxf)

Hunger games

The first ever Hunger Games tribute x tribute

Marvel

Spiderman (Not canon) x crush

Last edited:
Hey there! im 18 and ive had a bit of experience with roleplaying in the past. I'm currently looking for some new long-term roleplay partners. A few requests and some things you should probably know ahead of time-

(1) My reply length usually is around 1-2 paragraphs. I usually can adjust to whatever my partner's length is, but if you tend to send 5+ paragraphs each reply, a roleplay may not work out. I won't reply as often and too long of a response can make it harder to show character's reactions to things.

(2) Please no constant one-liners. Always quality over quantity, but just give me something i can work with

(3) Be willing to play side characters! Side characters are important for the story, and I can't play every side character

(4) Please don't just leave the roleplay without telling me! I get people lose interest, but just let me know so that im not waiting on a response that isnt going to come. I will do the same for you.

(5) Between work and college im a bit busy, so replies may vary. Some days im more active than others

(6) I'm friendly to talk to outside of the roleplay, and im always up to making a new friend!

With all that being said, I'm open to other ideas if you have something in mind, but here a few pairings ive been wanting to do. Shoot me a message if anything sparks your interest!

Zombie Apocalypse

** Ex x Ex (mxf) – Character A and Character B broke up over a year ago, but after the zombie outbreak, the two of them find themselves forced to stick together for survival.

Hunger games

Marvel

Spiderman x OC (Not Canon)
Interested in your EX x EX version of the zombie apocalypse genre.

I have a question.

So who would be the OC with the spiderman one?

I am not good as canon so if I cant be the OC I would prefer that Survivor X survivor one

I would be interested in ex x ex zombie

or

being a third recurring character in one of your other ex x ex zombie RPs that's just a bandit warlord who comes to fuck your shit up every once and a while

Zombie Apocalypse

** Ex boyfriend x Ex girlfriend (mxf) – Character A and Character B broke up over a year ago, but after the zombie outbreak, the two of them find themselves forced to stick together for survival.

Hunger games

Marvelthe people of the city that hate her

Spiderman (Not canon) x crush
I can do Survivior x survivor MXF perfer female. can do 3-5 paragraphs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back