• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search! (Always Open~)

Lightna

Local Ceraunophile
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • Note: This is an old thread, but I'm rebooting it because I just came out of a hiatus, and I'm too lazy to write all-new code.

Hi! My name is Sierra, although feel free to refer to me by my username because I know people forget sometimes. I'm a freshman in college (university for my non-American friends), and as a result, my availability varies depending on the workload for my classes. Just for an idea of when I'm generally available, I live on the East Coast of the United States, so I'm in the Eastern Standard Time timezone.

One thing I find important to mention before we go any further is that chatting in OOC is very important to me. If you don't really care why, you don't have to read the next paragraph. Just know that I prefer to maintain contact with my partners.

I don't really like being strangers with my RolePlay partners. Preferably, I would like to befriend them! I've noticed that people are more likely to explain things to friends or close acquaintences, such as if they're not going to be able to reply for an extended period of time or just want to stop the RolePlay entirely. On the flip side, I've noticed that if I don't build a connection with my partners, they're more likely to not tell me such things and just ghost me instead. Also, I find OOC very useful for planning out RolePlays. I like to do so both before and during a RolePlay because if partners don't tell each other about their ideas, then sometimes their thoughts clash and cause a huge mess, making them highly likely to just drop the RolePlay. I'd like to avoid that if possible!

Either send me a PM or reply here if you're interested~

Last edited:
The Elysara setting sounds so interesting! I'd love to help you finishing fleshing it out and doing a roleplay with it ^_^

Really? Thank you! Do you mind discussing more in PMs?

I'd love to join! I really liked this idea for some reason:

When a high-class thief travels to a human colony on an Earth-like planet in search of adventure, he finds himself with a price on his head.

and it seems like a fun thing to expand upon!

• No need for us to be strangers, right? So hi! You can call me Keralah, Kera, or my actual name Sierra. Whichever you'd like.

I'm a Senior in high school who is part of the band as well as drama, so I'm not necessarily as active as I'd like to be. However, that doesn't mean I'll be less interested in the RolePlay.

I love creating stories with other people, and I feel bad because I can't reply faster.

Just for an idea of when I'm generally available, I live on the East Coast of the United Sates, so I'm in the Eastern Standard Time timezone.

It's summer! So I don't have one ^-^

Either send me a PM or reply here if you're interested~

do you have a specific age group..... cuz, we like the same genres but i'm 13.... so.... ya...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back