• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search! (Always Open!) Updated.

lexzer1l

Fish Brain
I'm looking for a detailed partner who...

• Can be detailed and send anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs on average.
  • Won't send anything less than 3 paragraphs.
  • Will let me know if they will be gone for a while.
  • Will let me know if the roleplay no longer interests them.
  • Can be a long term roleplay partner.
  • Can add to the plot and not make me make everything up.
  • Is willing to do a bit of World Building prior to roleplaying. (on some plots, not all)
  • Is willing to send me a sample of their writing before we even start to discuss the roleplay.
  • Can reply 2+ times a day, or move to a different platform.

Things to expect from me:

• I will always send at least 3 paragraphs. 
  • If I will be gone for more than a day, I will let you know.
  • I will sometimes take time to reply. If it says I have read it, yet I have yet to reply, I am not ditching you!! I am either thinking of how to reply, which sometimes can take time as I like to be well thought out and make the roleplay the best it can be
  • If I am no longer feeling the roleplay, I will let you know immediately. We can either find a different plot to do, or tweak our plot to make it more enjoyable.

If you have any other questions about what to expect from me, just ask!! :)

Something to note: My school's wifi has rpn blocked, so moving to another platform (kik, email, discord, etc) is appreciated, but not required. 

Plots!

* = Cravings

Foreign planets: **

This rp is set on a planet called Deykraticah, which is run by a form of dictatorship. The world is organized by light and dark sides (Each specializing in different types of magic). There is a wall that separates both sides. Only the residents with the wall in their backyard are able to sneak across - if they get caught, however, they are to be killed, so when they sneak across the wall they put on clothes to blend in. The residents who haven’t crossed have an altered impression of the other side, causing the majority of the population to hate one another.

Each side is represented by a Governor, which are typically the sons of the dictator. Government Officials (aka, GOs) are the enforcers of the law. GOs can be seen at every road intersection 24/7.

The government’s science team has recently discovered a nearby planet and has issued out forms, forcing anyone age 10-70 years old to fill it out. One resident from each side of the planet is to be chosen to be sent to this new planet to collect data (us). They are allowed one bag each. The government issues each of the two characters a weapon before shipping them off.

(Though I have already done some world building myself on this one, we can discuss things you don't like or are confused about. Also, you can add things if you want!! Plus, the whole roleplay will be world building considering the characters will be going to a new planet!)

The After Life ***

When you die you go to the After Life with no memory of your life, other than your name. Your body is in the same condition it was in when you died (if you were stabbed to death you wake up here with stab wounds). Muse A and B happen to wake up at roughly the same time in the same area. They instantly become friends and have to find their way through the dangerous After Life to Heaven. If they die in the After Life, they are sentenced to Hell.

The Time of Our Lives ***

Two girls go out hitchhiking across America the summer after their senior year in highschool. Along the way, they run into a couple of guys. The four team up and start driving around North America, USA, Canada, and Mexico all included. They attend random parties, get in trouble in foreign countries, and happen to fall in love along the way.

(Adopted this idea from another user.)

Apocalypse ****

Muse A is desperately trying to find their way to (place of choice) when they run into Muse B, another lone person who wants to (whatever they want). The two have an altercation before making out a deal to help one another.

(OBO)

(World Building will be appreciated.)

Runaways***

A couple of friends, while on spring break, go out partying. While partying the small group finds themselves in a bit of trouble (accidental murder - ex. drunk driving accident. Grand Theft auto. Etc) that causes the need for them to run from the cops.

Pairings!

[] indicate which character I would prefer

[knight] x princess **

[prisoner] x undercover cop *

gang member x gang member (from opposing gangs) ***

werewolf x werewolf ****

[kidnapper] x kidnapped **

[bad boy] x good girl *

[bad boy] x bad girl *

I'm also open to any of your ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crispy Fries]I think I could meet those requirements. The After Life seems pretty interesting too.

[/QUOTE]
PM me :)

i would be interested in the bad boy/good girl one! or the knight/princess, whichever you would prefer! 

Apocalypse, Foreign Planets, The Time of Our Lives, and Runaways are all intriguing if you're still interested. 

Hello! :D  

I'm curious if you do platonic pairings? I'm not all that big on romance. (That was blunt >.> Sorry 'bout that...)

Hooe to hear from you!

Hello! If you're still looking for partners, I'm totally down for the Apocalyptic one ^-^, or any other roleplay, really..

.. All my partners have disappeared and quite a few other RPs died out, so I'm a touch bit roleplay deprived right now xD  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back