• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search (Always Open) (Ignore Prefix)

Sleepless Dreamer

Dreams of Awakening
Hello everyone! I'm currently trying to roleplay more after a long somewhat hiatus of roleplaying and not writing in general. Which explains the way I type and my roleplaying may be a little rusty, so please forgive me. I'm open to any ideas, storylines, or scenarios so feel free to express them! However, I'm not the best at creating ideas/storylines myself. Although I'll try to add small details here and there and possibly later on in our roleplay. I'm open to any genres except for medieval, historical, and sci-fi depending on the plot. I'm open for romance, along with doubling or playing multiple characters. M x F and F x F are preferred, though. I'm not picky when it comes to length of your replies. Semi, paragraph, and multiple paragraphs are completely fine with me. I'll try my best to match your response length as well. I'm active on both Discord and private messages on here, whichever one you prefer. Hopefully, I peak your interests in roleplaying with me!

I may or may not be bored at the moment.
Send help.
Will probably add more later, once I think of more to add.

Sadly I don't have any ideas at the moment. However, I'm open to any plot ideas you may have or are interested/curious in roleplaying
nuuuuuuuu~ XD Sorry, having a mind blank but wanna roleplay so I'm struggling to find people with plots already that don't have that strange 18+ only thing on it, this site was created so that under 18's could roleplay lool!? It's not like they can do anything different, I suppose just a comfort thingy~

nuuuuuuuu~ XD Sorry, having a mind blank but wanna roleplay so I'm struggling to find people with plots already that don't have that strange 18+ only thing on it, this site was created so that under 18's could roleplay lool!? It's not like they can do anything different, I suppose just a comfort thingy~

Oh, well...the best thing I have for somewhat ideas are theories of my character to create possible roleplays out of those if you're interested.

Hello!

I'd be interested in working something out with you if you're open!

I'd send you a PM, but I can't quite yet, so if you could send me one when you have the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back