• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search! {Always Looking!}

Hallo, fellow Roleplayers. It's me again, and due to a loss in partners and this new setup, I am.... Still looking. xP Okay, so, I'm changing my intro, due to a change in feeling. I am Mikey. Turning 16 in two months, I spend most of my time on Quotev or doing Art Trades. I am an Art and Graphics student on the East coast of the US and I like fandoms. 

My Rules or Guidelines!

1. ) Ask my spot within a certain thing you want to attempt. This may lower my chances of a partner, but I am not in the know with a lot of things, I apologize. So many books or movies? You'll have to ask, With a strict financial budget, watching movies and buying books can be very hard. 
2. ) Don't pressure or force me into things, guys. I'm awkward and will not fight back, strict upbringing will do that to you. I will honestly just flee.
3. ) Be open-minded! I'm very open to new things, but that's if you want to teach me. xD For example, I am quite comfortable with same gender couples. 
4. ) I enjoy relationships and lovey dovey things, but I am only 16 and the most naive teenager I know. It'll take me a month to understand. I am also very awkward around those things. I feel it is.... Too mature for my liking? So either PG-13 or no go! 
5. ) Oi, depth to your replies, please? No one-liners, I dunno where to go if there's no info! It also makes the roleplay die out faster. I usually do 1-3 paragraphs or a minimum of 4 sentences. 
6. ) Don't get upset if I ship my oc with a canon character, that's how I roll. In my findings, putting yourself within the show with the person of thought is better than going insane, believing that something that can never be there? 
7. ) If it is needed I will double up on characters, and if I do, it would be great if you could too! 
8. ) Keep me informed on how your feeling or your feeling on the Roleplay. I don't to be intrusive if you're having a bad day, and I don't want to sit and wait for a reply that will never come. 

9. ) I may ask you a series of questions if you do decide to Roleplay with me. We can be friends, guys-

Fandom Pairings

I can do Alternate Universes and Canon universes for any of the Fandoms listed!

Teal for Preferred

Steven Universe:

OCxOC

StevenxOC

GarnetxOC

PeridotxOC

StevenxConnie

StevenxPeridot

RubyxSapphire

Naruto:

OCxOC

NarutoxOC

NarutoxSasuke

NarutoxGaara

GaaraxOC

NejixOC

Inuyasha:

Most Guy CharactersxOC

InuyashaxShippo (Fatherly)

OHSHC:

OCxOC

MostGuysCharactersxOC

HoneyxHaruhi

DC:

BatmanxHarley

JokerxOC

JokerxHarley

BatmanxCatwoman

OCxOC

AangxOC

AangxZuko

TophxAang

TophxSokka

Undertale:

OCxOC

FriskxYoung!OC

SansxOC

FloweyxOC

PapyrusxOC

Bioshock:

Survivor!OCxSurvivor!OC

Original Pairings

Teal for Preferred.

Shy GirlxShy Guy
JockxCheerleader
CopxCriminal
GhostxHuman
Bad BoyxGood Girl
Old Friends
PrincessxThief
BusinessmanxAssistant

Fairytales in our Modern Society

So that's about all you need to know about me and what it takes. I don't expect much, just some fun roleplaying with somewhat of a literate person, that's okay, right? Oh, and about Plots. I've come up with a few plotlines! Some from past stories and new ones for future roleplays! More details if we meet up for roleplay! I've come to like RPing in a thread! It's easier and cleaner than PM, though, if it's more comfortable for you to be in PM? We'll RP there, no problem! :>

Hi RandomSURoleplayer, the name is Freshpanda88. I know you could already see that but i'm trying to be formal!

Anypoodle, i want to be your role playing partner! I don't have much knowledge of movies or books either. But i can get behind almost anything about video games and anything to do with cheese! Maybe not that last part but video games are a definite "yes"

So...Message me back if you're interested in role playing with me. I'll even answer those questions your planning with at least 45% honesty! :D

Hey there, I'd like to roleplay with you. Specifically, I'd like to try out the original idea for fairytales in modern society. Message me if you have any interest in roleplaying with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, if youre still looking, i'm interested in rping with you! i'm a bit of a slower paced rper, once or twice a post per day, but if that's not a problem, i can assure you i'm at least a little literate(?) (i don't usually type like this in actual roleplays, if you were to look throughout my post history!), and i usually do write at least one small paragraph with each of my posts. i'm not that knowledgeable in today's books either, because i don't got much time for them! i'm definitely interested in the princess x thief pairings, but i'm interested in hearing more detailed plots from you! hmu, if that sounds alright with you, please~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back