• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern partner search <3

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello everyone!! I'm looking for some partners for some (probably cheesy) some various roleplay ideas. A few things before I hop into pairings/plots, though:

☼ Semi-Detailed - Detailed (minimum of one paragraph) preferred for post length.
☼ Drawn/illustrated pictures preferred.
☼ I am willing to play any gender and any pairings you like!
☼ I LOVE romance, but also appreciate platonic relationships.
☼ Third person only, please.
☼ Human characters only.
☼ Some prompts are darker than others!! Just letting you lovelies know. <3

Pairings/Plots/Prompts: (Credit to Pinterest for most of these, haha).
Bold is roles I prefer, but negotiable.
☼ A is a musician/singer for a local restaurant in a quaint little town. B is a frequent visitor of the restaurant but not quite because they enjoy the food. Despite never having personally met A, B finds themselves frequenting the restaurant more and more just to listen to them again.

☼ A year into the Zombie Apocalypse, survivors are a rare sight. Both A and B seem to think they are the few of the remaining people left alive in the country. After bumping into each other one day, however, they decide to team up and survive together.

☼ A and B are kidnapped and kept separate. The captor offers B the opportunity to "buy" material comforts for A by giving up things they need. Going without food for a day will give A something small to eat. Going without a blanket will ensure A has one. Being beaten ensures A isn't harmed. Meanwhile, A has no idea what has been going on, right up until the two are reunited. B is in terrible shape.

Some pairings I'm willing to try but have no plots for:
☼ Adventurers
☼ Arranged Marriage
☼ Single Parent x Child
☼ Single Parent x Single Parent
☼ Imaginary Friend x Child

This is kind of short for now, but let me know if you're interested in any! Throw some of your own ideas at me too and I'll see if I'm interested. Please PM me a prompt or pairing from this list and I'll get to you asap!!! Bye lovelies!

Last edited:
I haven't done a zombie apoc RP yet, willing to give it a shot if you are still looking.

Oh, lots of replies but interested!

I'm definitely interested in the bodyguard one, the slow progression of the professional bodyguard becoming more at ease around their charge, or maybe an uptight royal being introduced to the simpler side of life.

If you are still interested, the zombie apocalypse one sounds like something I'd do.

Hello everyone!! I'm looking for some partners for some (probably cheesy) some various roleplay ideas. A few things before I hop into pairings/plots, though:

☼ Semi-Detailed - Detailed (minimum of one paragraph) preferred for post length.
☼ Drawn/illustrated pictures preferred.
☼ I am willing to play any gender and any pairings you like!
☼ I LOVE romance, but also appreciate platonic relationships.
☼ Third person only, please.
☼ Human characters only.
☼ Some prompts are darker than others!! Just letting you lovelies know. <3

Pairings/Plots/Prompts: (Credit to Pinterest for most of these, haha).
Bold is roles I prefer, but negotiable.
☼ A is a musician/singer for a local restaurant in a quaint little town. B is a frequent visitor of the restaurant but not quite because they enjoy the food. Despite never having personally met A, B finds themselves frequenting the restaurant more and more just to listen to them again.

☼ A year into the Zombie Apocalypse, survivors are a rare sight. Both A and B seem to think they are the few of the remaining people left alive in the country. After bumping into each other one day, however, they decide to team up and survive together.

☼ A and B are kidnapped and kept separate. The captor offers B the opportunity to "buy" material comforts for A by giving up things they need. Going without food for a day will give A something small to eat. Going without a blanket will ensure A has one. Being beaten ensures A isn't harmed. Meanwhile, A has no idea what has been going on, right up until the two are reunited. B is in terrible shape.

Some pairings I'm willing to try but have no plots for:
☼ Adventurers
☼ Arranged Marriage
☼ Single Parent x Child
☼ Single Parent x Single Parent
☼ Imaginary Friend x Child

This is kind of short for now, but let me know if you're interested in any! Throw some of your own ideas at me too and I'll see if I'm interested. Please PM me a prompt or pairing from this list and I'll get to you asap!!! Bye lovelies!

I'm interested!

I'm super into the imaginary friend x person one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back