• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner Search!! <3

BlueandGrey

Lovely love dove.
Beep bop boop! Let's write!

Hello, lovely people! I'm BlueandGrey! I'm on the partner search and I'm just a little picky on what I like to role play! Mostly, I'm interested in cutesy love stories, more drama the better! I'm fairly open minded with settings but at this moment, I'm only going to be accepting for realistic/ modern. I'm fine with darker themes as well! Please keep in mind, I really only like to do FxF romance, however I will do MxF (IF I LIKE THE CHARACTER). I only play as female, sorry!

I can post quite often but there will be some times when I am busy and can't get around to the site for a day or two but I'll always try to let you know! Please keep in mind, I may be a bit brutally honest with people on here. If I don't think we're compatible, I will tell you, the same goes for if I do not like your character. I ask that you do the same for me!

So anyway, I think I've rambled enough. Here are some settings I enjoy!

Slice of life.
Modern Drama.
High School Drama
Crime
Unrequited Feelings
Tragedy

Note: This is a new account so you'll have to send me a message if you'd like to role play! ;)
/coded by allure/

hey! if you're still interested, i'd love to a fxf roleplay with you. i'm honestly new to this site, so i still have no idea what i'm really doing. i definitely have a few years of experience roleplaying though! i hope that's alright. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back