• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~Partner Search~ (1x1,Long Term)

DrizzlyDreams

Hello! You can call me Drizzly or Drizzle and I'm looking for a long term partner(s) to role-play with.When I first started role-playing,I've had some people to role-play with and suddenly stopped or didn't reply after a day or two.I'm looking for a partner that will engage in a role-play for me for more than a couple days and won't just stop unexpectedly.Here are some pairings I find interesting,it could either be romantic or platonic:

• Werewolf x Werewolf/Hunter
  • Vampire x Vampire/Hunter
  • Werewolf/Vampire x Human Slave
  • Witch x Human/Hunter
  • Ghost x Human
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Prince x Princess
  • Princess x Knight
  • Queen x Butler/Knight
  • King x Maid/Dame (Female Knight)
  • King/Queen x Queen/King
  • Pirate x Pirate/Crew Member
  • Pirate x Captive/Royalty
  • Actor x Actor/Director
  • Model x Photographer/Model
  • Celebrity/Singer x Fan
  • Teacher x Student
  • Bully x Victim
  • Popular x Least Popular
  • Dance Instructor x Dancer
  • Single Parent x Single Parent
  • Gang Member x Rival/Victim
  • Cheater x Ex-Significant Other
If you have any other pairings you wish to do,don't hesitate to ask me! I could do FxM,FxF,but I never done MxM before but I'm willing to try.

I'd appreciate that if you are interested that you write more than a one liner.I understand if it's hard to write plenty,but to me it will become irritating if you keep sending one liners.Please use correct english grammar,and if you're interested you can reply to this thread and I'll pm you or you can pm me.

Hello! You can call me Drizzly or Drizzle and I'm looking for a long term partner(s) to role-play with.When I first started role-playing,I've had some people to role-play with and suddenly stopped or didn't reply after a day or two.I'm looking for a partner that will engage in a role-play for me for more than a couple days and won't just stop unexpectedly.Here are some pairings I find interesting,it could either be romantic or platonic:

• Werewolf x Werewolf/Hunter
  • Vampire x Vampire/Hunter
  • Werewolf/Vampire x Human Slave
  • Witch x Human/Hunter
  • Ghost x Human
  • Prince x Princess
  • Princess x Knight
  • Queen x Butler/Knight
  • King x Maid/Dame (Female Knight)
  • King/Queen x Queen/King
  • Pirate x Pirate/Crew Member
  • Pirate x Captive/Royalty
  • Actor x Actor/Director
  • Model x Photographer/Model
  • Celebrity/Singer x Fan
  • Teacher x Student
  • Bully x Victim
  • Dance Instructor x Dancer
  • Single Parent x Single Parent
  • Gang Member x Rival/Victim
  • Cheater x Ex-Significant Other
If you have any other pairings you wish to do,don't hesitate to ask me! I could do FxM,FxF,but I never done MxM before but I'm willing to try.

I'd appreciate that if you are interested that you write more than a one liner.I understand if it's hard to write plenty,but to me it will become irritating if you keep sending one liners.Please use correct english grammar,and if you're interested you can reply to this thread and I'll pm you or you can pm me.
I'm interested in the single parent x single parent, the pirate x captive/royalty, the gang member x rival/victim, the cheater x ex significant other, the dance instructor x dancer, the ghost x human, the werewolf/vampire x human slave, and the the king x maid/dame (female knight) pairings! Please pm me and we can talk about it!!!! I will do mxf and mxm romances with these! ^3^^33^^D^^;3^

Hello! I am interested in the following pairings;

• Prince x Princess
  • Celebrity/Singer x Fan
  • Bully x Victim
In all honesty, I am fine with doing any of them. However, I do prefer to play female but I have no problem with doubling up of simply doing more than one plot. I look forward to hearing back from you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back