• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner please!!

Wake

An Aesthetic sham
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello! I'm poor with greetings so I'll cut the fluff and get straight to the meat.
I'm looking for a partner who's cool with relatively long periods between posts. Right now, I'm somewhat busy with school but irregularly so I want something that's sort of a low-pressure stop and go sort of thing. I'd also like for you to have a sturdy control over the English language, as one does when seeking a partner, and be able to write at least one chunky paragraph per post, since you should have time.
I'd like the RP to take place here since quite frankly I find discord RP annoying, though using that to chat would be nice since its pretty cool to be friends ooc too.
Aside from that, I've been craving something historical and/or decadent, but I'm flexible and as long as there's something fun I'm down to pound.
Oh I also usually play male characters and I'm cool with any sort of pairing if that's your thing.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back