• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Needed!

Axe

The Doctor is In

Hello there. I am looking for a new partner to roleplay with.

I'm relatively new to this site, but not to roleplaying. I have been text based roleplaying here and there for about 7 years, even before I actually really knew what it was.

What do I enjoy roleplaying?

I tend to love doing a more grungy, dark sort of style. I'm all for post-apoctalyptic, plagues, gore, fighting and more. I love horror, steampunk, adventure, sci-fi... Basically the more realistically macabre the twist can get, the better. If there is a note of romance (usually hard to ignore), it can not become the entirety of the story. It also has to be mxf for me. I will be a bit picky with things like horror. If I find it cheesy, I will not oblige.

What is most notable about my style?

I have the innate ability to control more than one character. I usually stick to one main character (female) for the roleplay, but I will always bring in several other characters of my own, whether they are just to drive along the story, or there to stay. I will play both male and female, but my main will always be female. Most of my sidekicks, or side characters, are male. I do age ranges from about 18-50 for my characters. Most of my characters (specifically my mains) hold some direct reflection of me and/or my life.

The biggest downfall would be my occasional language barrier. I speak three languages (English, Norwegian and Finnish), as well as I am working on various other languages. With this, I have a tendancy to either switch grammar, or switch out words entirely. I happen to use a lot of idioms and expressions from these languages as well. If this ever happens, let me know and I will gladly translate.

If I do Fandom, what do I do?

Well, most of my fandom work lies in the Mad Max universe (All War Boy related), Off, SCP or Outlast. So, generally horror or post-apocalypse.

What do I expect from my partner?

Well, I do have a few expectations, just as anyone would. I would like someone who can post often, as I usually am with at least a mobile device. I expect 5-6 sentence minimum on posts. I understand if it can be slightly hard to drum up a post in the situation, but at least 5-6 sentences please. I expect big changes in character/story line to be discussed, in order to keep a good roleplay going. I ask for a little patience with my language barrier.

If you are interested in striking up an idea, or have an idea you think I would like, go right ahead and message me, or post it here! Thank you for reading!

Hey, is your offer still open? I've wanted to do a horror RP for a while now. Want me to PM you?

Edit;; Ah, I just realized that this was a few days old, no? In any case, feel free to ignore, aha.

You have great fandom taste, my friend. I'm new to the Mad Max Universe, however Outlast and SCP are grand favorites of mine.

If you are still looking for a partner of any sort, hit me up and I'll provide you with any information you might need to know. Thank you!

Yo,I'd be interested in doing a good horror rp.

I have one idea,but no plots.We could come up with something though.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back