• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner for Fantasy romance? (first time posting here, sorry)

ThatLizard

Lizard Wizard
hi! so... this is the very first time I post my idea of a RP here, so I hope someone becomes interested.

The RP:

I've been playing around in my head for a long time with this idea, so bear with me: It's called The Leyend of the Fairy and the Wizard and it's based on a song (that's in Spanish, but I can show you the translation if interested). Anyways, it's about a very lonely Wizard and a very beautiful Fairy that fall inlove and sort of 'rescue' eachother in many ways, until the inherent Evil that reigns upon everything decideds that two beings cannot be that happy and decides to f*ck everything up for them.
I do not mind which gender you want the characters to be, or the turns you want the RP to take, I'm just very interested on trying this RP out.

Oh! characters can either be OCs or 'stolen' from a pre-established fandom if you want to, I don't particularly mind eitherways.

About me:

I'm Lizard and I'm 22 and I've been roleplaying for quite a few years. I try to answer every day as much as I can (but I work a rather demanding job that might not let me do so somedays). I normally write a paragraph or two, not really loving writing novella style, but I cannot really do one-liners except some exceptions.

So yeah... that's about it :D

hi! so... this is the very first time I post my idea of a RP here, so I hope someone becomes interested.

The RP:

I've been playing around in my head for a long time with this idea, so bear with me: It's called The Leyend of the Fairy and the Wizard and it's based on a song (that's in Spanish, but I can show you the translation if interested). Anyways, it's about a very lonely Wizard and a very beautiful Fairy that fall inlove and sort of 'rescue' eachother in many ways, until the inherent Evil that reigns upon everything decideds that two beings cannot be that happy and decides to f*ck everything up for them.
I do not mind which gender you want the characters to be, or the turns you want the RP to take, I'm just very interested on trying this RP out.

Oh! characters can either be OCs or 'stolen' from a pre-established fandom if you want to, I don't particularly mind eitherways.

About me:

I'm Lizard and I'm 22 and I've been roleplaying for quite a few years. I try to answer every day as much as I can (but I work a rather demanding job that might not let me do so somedays). I normally write a paragraph or two, not really loving writing novella style, but I cannot really do one-liners except some exceptions.

So yeah... that's about it :D

Would you mind doing this on kik?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back