• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Parissa Monet School For Young Witches

Im interested, is it possible for a witch to specalize in a specific element? (Fire) I have a interesting character concept I would love to run by you.

Looked over the first post again after thinking elemental was all encompassing and I saw you seperated it depending on element.

Last edited:
I'm interested, is it possible for a witch to specialize in a specific element? (Fire) I have a interesting character concept I would love to run by you.

Looked over the first post again after thinking elemental was all encompassing and I saw you seperated it depending on element.
Yes, but I would love to hear your idea!

Will there be an RPN forum for us to post our characters so everyone else can see? Or will you be doing something like the dorms? Or will we get to know everyone in-character?
persephoneeeeee persephoneeeeee

Submitted an app myself. Using an old character but without her powers. Still uses a split persona and does speak like "This one, She, Her..." and such. She's a neat little character to rp as.

Actually, I remember now xD

The only thing I was missing was her personality and I decided its best left to be found out in the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back