• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Parissa Monet School For Young Witches OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
persephoneeeeee persephoneeeeee Oooof... I have to say that I think Willow may end up developing feelings for Kami as well. That girl is just adorable xD iZie_b00 iZie_b00

The great pudding heist has begun. I posted.

This is also the song she is partially singing.

Last edited:
Thank you! and Ooh, do I see a love triangle forming?

And I love the party idea. Kami's down for anything and everything rebellious new. I'm thinking she would be a very happy drunk. 😆

Also, a question about Willow. Does she not drink because of the effects, or because her metabolism burns through it? (Like the flash?) Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Perhaps! I love the possibility of drama! But when it comes to Willow drinking its actually both, she will experience the effects rather fast and will also have it pass through her system in half the time. But the reason why she shouldn't drink is because if someone excites her theres a chance of her bursting into flames and just going "Meh." about it and continuing on despite the fact that it could cause some problems.

xD Or she will just drink alot and ass out on the floor, theres a chance of a few things happening. All of them are hysterical as she is already a handful, let alone when she drinks.

Not going to lie, if I knew the head mistress would just ignore Willow trying to lead her away I wouldn't have bothered to post what I did at all. It kinda just made willow look like a bitch for running away rather than stay with the others since the entire point of the post was to make it so they could get away. I was under the impression that since you liked the post of me pitching what she was going to do that you were alright with it.

I think I'll wait for Anthropoltergeist Anthropoltergeist or fancries1 fancries1 to respond before posting my next reply... But depending on what they'll do kami'll probably go comfort poor Emma.

But does the headmistress still just come and go? Without even seeing willow run by? I'll be honest, I was kinda hoping for something a little more climactic lol.

Last edited:
And here's a list of classes I got from the old googler. Should we assign teachers now? Add/take away classes? Since there's only six of us, if someone wants to claim more than one, feel free to, but we also don't need to use all of them.
  • Alchemy: This course covers the distillation of magical ingredients into components to create draughts that produce the desired effects. A hands-on course that will be evaluated based on the efficacy of your potion.
  • Crafting: A hands-on class in the artificer lab where students will explore the magical properties of various metals, crystals, and other components, and create unique magical artifacts to (hopefully!) achieve the desired effect. Includes recent advances in technomancy and the interference of mundane technology with magical energies.
  • Magic Conservation: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider
    • Cryptozoology: a study into the unique magical creatures and their preferred habitats as well as the unique properties of magical creatures and their unusual adaptations.
    • Magic Anthropology: druidism(eco-terrorism?) maintain the balance of nature/magical creatures and communities
  • Divination & Arithmancy: A study of sensory perception through various types of divination such as palmistry, phrenology, astrology, tarot, using a scrying orb, tea reading, geomancy, and dowsing. It also delves into the power of math and numbers to determine the meaning and divine past and future events.
  • Ethics of the Arcane: What types of magic are ‘good’ and what types are bad? Should werewolves or vampires be allowed to attend magic school? Students are introduced to the philosophies of magic and major ethical issues throughout Magimundi history. Includes case studies and debates of ethical conundrums involving magic and the politics behind its use.
  • Healing: A practical course on how to diagnose and treat magical maladies and mishaps. Includes spells for healing trauma, antidotes for curing poison, and an in-depth look at the potential for mundane medicine to be combined with magic.
  • Herbology: A study into both the ecology and properties of magical plants. Includes hands-on work with parabotanical specimens as well as plant identification, harvesting, care, distillation, and theoretical work about the magical and medicinal properties.
  • Magical Combat & Defense: iZie_b00 iZie_b00 this course focuses on physical training and offensive and defensive spell casting to help wizards prevail against a variety of villains, monsters and cursed objects.
  • Rituals & Evocation: The basics of creating a magic circle, opening and closing a ritual, and combining magical energies to protect, heal, summon, banish, and more.
  • Rune Lore: A look at Futhark runes, bound runes, and other runic languages. Explore what a rune is comprised of, inscribed upon, and inscribed with, and which runes to use for desired effects.
  • Music Magic: How to be a Bard 101
  • Home Economics: Using magic in the kitchen! Plus, this is a school, we're not animals. All schools have home ec.

Core Classes?
  • Math
  • English
  • History of Witchcraft
  • Living Among Humans iZie_b00 iZie_b00

Last edited:
I had a couple ideas too. First a sort of conservationist Druidity class (that may or may not go full on ecoterrorist) that's focused on maintaining the balance of nature/magical creatures and communities. Next was a sort of Music as Magic class because we've got a couple people into that and lastly a class that's basically magic home economics. Like making cookies that clear your skin and give you good grades. Kind of based on kitchen witchery. These could probably fold into another class as well.

Hmmm... do you all think it would be a good idea for us each to pick one class so we have a grouping of like 4-5 of them so that way we each have a class we want to do but don't have them being the entirety of the rp? Like, I love Cryptozoology and maybe we can also have that mix with druidity like classes into one Magical Conservation like class.

Um, yeah, do you guys wanna check in with Anthropoltergeist Anthropoltergeist since she's the one who recommended those classes?

Also, I had two ideas for the kind of teacher I want to do. Should I do a hippy, laid back teacher that believes in the strangest things , or a teacher that cares about the students so much that she's almost aggressively supportive?... Or both?

Um, yeah, do you guys wanna check in with Anthropoltergeist Anthropoltergeist since she's the one who recommended those classes?

Also, I had two ideas for the kind of teacher I want to do. Should I do a hippy, laid back teacher that believes in the strangest things , or a teacher that cares about the students so much that she's almost aggressively supportive?... Or both?
Definitely both XD

I dont know what to post, I don't have anything to really go with in terms of willows run and what happened during it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back