• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paranormania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey guys!! Would anyone by chance be willing to help me out? Apparently ginko left and I didn’t know which was why I didn’t post yet XD but I was wondering if someone was willing to take his place with his role revolving around my character ^-^ I’d greatly appreciate it!!

[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/276537059206758401/532719041211531292/U.N._Casual.jpg.png'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-left:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:70px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:510px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]

[/div]
[div class=minibox]NAME U.N. MENTIONS?
[/div]

[/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a [/div]

Casual

[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/276537059206758401/532711438628945927/U.N._Action.jpg'); background-size:110%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-left:-50px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:70px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:white; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:510px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox]

[/div]
[div class=minibox]NAME U.N. MENTIONS?
[/div]

[/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a [/div]

Combat

All good XD Oh, btw in your post, you had U.N. listed under the name "U.N.". I'm just assuming that's because you didn't have the name she's going by right now. She wouldn't have listed herself under the name of a notorious serial killer. The name she's using right now is Kawako Ukitake.
Ill change it lol a lil bit of an ooc accident right there

Also @ everyone involved
I have no idea if two characters will be continuing with the RP
In the event that they dont continue which so far im thinking will be the case it'd be great if two people could each make an extra character
Its cool if no one does but Id prefer it to enlarging the existing teams

Also @ everyone involved
I have no idea if two characters will be continuing with the RP
In the event that they dont continue which so far im thinking will be the case it'd be great if two people could each make an extra character
Its cool if no one does but Id prefer it to enlarging the existing teams
I've actually been tossing around the ideas for two different characters in my head for a while now but I don't know if I want to introduce them yet.

Oh I didn't mean to imply I thought he would be weak. I'm just saying if U.N. gets the chance at a kill shot there's no way she wouldn't take it
Im just sayin lol, I actually dont know how easy it'll be for all of us though im thinking it wont be. That does sound like her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back