• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paranormania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yikes i didn't see this.

I posted my sheet but I was thinking of someone who uses dreams - so... I came up with kirimi

Yikes i didn't see this.

I posted my sheet but I was thinking of someone who uses dreams - so... I came up with kirimi
Maybe instead of making enemies fall asleep she could just drain energy sometimes? Its a slightly OP ability
And also could you give her another sort of weapon like a sword or gun?

Maybe instead of making enemies fall asleep she could just drain energy sometimes? Its a slightly OP ability
And also could you give her another sort of weapon like a sword or gun?
Sure thing! Is a short sword okay? Like a Japanese short sword

Thanks! Ill seek out some pictures for examples then and make the changes
Okay sounds good! Get an intro post set up too yo cuz im gonna post soon and once that post hits the thread things are gonna pick up a lil
We'll probs start moving out towards the goal

Hey, Euaion Euaion are you only able to be on RPN Mobile? I'm wondering cause my BB codes aren't mobile friendly. I'd hate to keep making it harder for you to interact with us. So I can change it up if you need me to

Hey, Euaion Euaion are you only able to be on RPN Mobile? I'm wondering cause my BB codes aren't mobile friendly. I'd hate to keep making it harder for you to interact with us. So I can change it up if you need me to
I am! Sorry for the trouble. Im currently without internet for a while so im a strict mobile user - :c

I don't want to hinder your creativity! If there's a mobile friendly code that you like then please feel free to do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back