• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paranormania OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
XD I suspect many things will happen in this RP. But someone like U.N. showing Mercy won't be one of them.

To be honest, I've only thought of two possible endings for U.N.. Since I can't have her actually accomplish her goal, the only outcomes are ways she is stopped.
Someone either manages to help U.N. turn away from her life of killing and accept herself as she is or (and this is the more likely of the two) someone discovers her identity and she has no choice but to fight and is finally killed for good.

[Why can't we be friends plays in background]

Somethings gotta give but i feel like kiri will die before seeing anything change

Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants around how old is U.N.? trying to add in a couple of people into my character's backstory. although, i'm not a 100% sure if she'd be the type of person to help seal away a creature that's half angel, half demon. but then again that's why i'm asking :P

U.N. is just over 700 years old. Her goal is just to rid the world of all things supernatural or magical. In a pinch, she may have tried to seal some beings away but, her main method is just to kill them Pai Chan Pai Chan

Last edited:
U.N. is just over 700 years old. Her goal is just to rid the world of all things supernatural or magical. In a pinch, she may have tried to seal some beings away but, her main method is just to kill them Pai Chan Pai Chan
But what if they didn't know exactly how to kill the creature back then? Or just didn't have the method or the resources. Demons are already hard enough to kill, permanently. Angels are another matter. And the nephilim is basically both.

But what if they didn't know exactly how to kill the creature back then? Or just didn't have the method or the resources. Demons are already hard enough to kill, permanently. Angels are another matter. And the nephilim is basically both.
That would be one situation yes. If she was unable to kill a creature she would most likely attempt to seal it away until she acquired the means to kill them

Pai Chan Pai Chan Just read Morrigan's updated CS. I'm excited for her official introduction
that's good cause i personally felt like i was having a block of words writing the bio. I knew how i wanted her to be but just couldn't find the words. probably due to a little lack of sleep on my end :P but now it's just a matter of finding out when she gets introduced but i believe i've got an idea

that's good cause i personally felt like i was having a block of words writing the bio. I knew how i wanted her to be but just couldn't find the words. probably due to a little lack of sleep on my end :P but now it's just a matter of finding out when she gets introduced but i believe i've got an idea

I can understand that for sure. It happens to me all the time when writing a backstory for a new character. I think it came out well though. I'm really hoping her and U.N. get to have an interesting conflict at some point. How many years has it been since she sealed Morrigan away? It'll give me a better idea of how to scale them to each other.

I can understand that for sure. It happens to me all the time when writing a backstory for a new character. I think it came out well though. I'm really hoping her and U.N. get to have an interesting conflict at some point. How many years has it been since she sealed Morrigan away? It'll give me a better idea of how to scale them to each other.
i'd say it's been about between 500-600 years. probably somewhere in the middle.

that's what I was aiming for. that way the tension's a lil' bit higher
Sounds good to me! That's kinda what U.N. is for. She's easy to kill in theory, but because of how much experience she has by now, it makes actually killing her a bit harder. Would Morrigan remember U.N. as she is now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back